Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Toddlers & Preschoolers Toddlers & Preschoolers

Do you pay attention to current fashion trends for your LOs?

Posted by on Feb. 3, 2013 at 10:43 PM
  • 22 Replies

I do not. I just buy whatever I think looks cute lol.

by on Feb. 3, 2013 at 10:43 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
rosekit
by on Feb. 3, 2013 at 10:44 PM

No. I buy what is cute :)

mamamedic69
by Deanna on Feb. 3, 2013 at 11:04 PM
No, I get what I think my dd would like and what's cute!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
mrsniebo
by Bronze Member on Feb. 3, 2013 at 11:41 PM

Nope. DD is 2 and opinionated about what she wears, so I try to let her have some say on what we buy. Lately, however, her favorite thing to wear has been "princess" dresses and her favorite is one that I made for her.

MamaBear2cubs
by Bronze Member on Feb. 3, 2013 at 11:41 PM

Nope not really.

BramblePatch
by on Feb. 3, 2013 at 11:48 PM
We live in a mega-resort that is mega laid back...what is trendy here may not be trendy anywhere else, lol. For example...appropriate summer wear for a girl would be khaki cargos and a bright tank with hiking sandals (no socks). That said, the tank could easily be ralph lauren baby and the cargos tommy hilfiger.....and the shoes definitely are columbia or merrills.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
babygomez
by Silver Member on Feb. 4, 2013 at 12:10 AM

No. So I might buy them things that are considered fashion trends, without realizing it.

ardiaxe
by Bronze Member on Feb. 4, 2013 at 12:20 AM

A little, I want them to look neat and fashionable.   kids get picked on for not looking up to date on their clothing, so I'm sure to get them clothes that look cool and get their friends attention and admiration.  

iansmommy9
by Silver Member on Feb. 4, 2013 at 12:34 AM

No. I just buy what we like. He's starting to pick out a few of his own clothes.

SLMitchell
by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 12:45 AM

Not at all.  Right now, the most of her wardrobe was sent to us by my mother-in-law.  It is not that we cannot afford to provide clothes for her, my mother-in-law is just a thrift store junky who likes to help out since our daughter grows so fast.  I let our daughter pick out her clothes at the store, and she also dresses herself every morning.  She sometimes picks out odd outfits, and they do not always match, but I like to let her express herself. :)

I am...a dreadlocks sportin', vegan food diggin', garden growin', floaty skirt wearin', bare feet steppin', from scratch cookin', non-spankin', homeschoolin', fiction writin', couponin', dog adoptin', displaced Texan, wife of a soldier and mother of a darlin'...

meglennox
by Bronze Member on Feb. 4, 2013 at 12:49 AM
I have all boys. Lol its slim pickins in the stores. Right now i just buy what i think is cute and for the older two, what i think they will like. I think when i go school clothes shopping for this fall i'm going to have the oldest help pick out his.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)