Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Toddlers & Preschoolers Toddlers & Preschoolers

Morning! It's Monday!

Posted by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 9:13 AM
  • 5 Replies
Morning ladies! How was your weekend? How are you going to start your week?!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 9:13 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
krn210
by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 10:15 AM
Good morning! My weekend was well. We have a bunch of errands to do today. How are you? How was your weekend?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
AubreeG16
by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 10:18 AM
Great weekend. Relaxed, and had some fun with friends. Me, and Aub stayed the night at one of my girlfriends houses Saturday night and had a girls night, and Anthony and Bubba stayed with one of Anthony's friends last night for the Superbowl. :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
babygomez
by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 11:48 AM

good morning My mom, my kids, and I spent pretty much all day Saturday at the flea market, it's huge, my daughter LOVES going. I cleaned and organized the whole garage yesterday! Productive day! I have to go grocery shopping later when my SO gets home from work.

mrsniebo
by Bronze Member on Feb. 4, 2013 at 11:55 AM

Good morning! We spent the weekend shampooing the carpet on the ground floor of our house and a little organizing. DD enjoyed watching part of Animal Planet's Puppy Bowl yesterday and I enjoyed seeing one of the puppies was a dead ringer for an Australian shepherd mix DH and I had, right down to the white tip on the tail. We're catching up on day-to-day chores and will be going to storytime at the library later this morning.

rHOPEb
by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 1:14 PM

UGH!  Yes, its Monday!  Been up since 3:30am b/c Lil Chunker decided it was play time.  Then when he decided to go back to bed I had to start my day.  It is DEFINITELY a Monday.  We had an okay weekend filled with cleaning, errands, and me popping in the 'doc-in-the-box' to get meds for a chest cold.  Let's just say that I'm ready for the weekend already!  hahahahaha..........

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)