Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Toddlers & Preschoolers Toddlers & Preschoolers

omg

Posted by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 10:03 PM
  • 13 Replies
So i told my kids that i am going to take a shower. I told them to go potty befor i take a shower. Thry both went potty. I get the shower ready then the moment i get in the shower, both my toddlers are yelling outside the bathroom door saying "mommy i have to go poop!" Im like you have got to be kidding me. I wrap myself with my towel,let them in, let them go potty, kick them out and continnue on with my shower. It was funny but i was irritated cuz i wanted my alone time to myself....lmao! Any other moms experienced something like this?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 10:03 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mama.samm.2.3
by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 10:08 PM
2 moms liked this
ALL the time. I hardly ever get a moment alone lol. Unless all 3 girls are in bed.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
shadow_lark
by Member on Feb. 4, 2013 at 10:10 PM
No, I have my own bathroom. They stay out and watch cartoons while I shower cause I'm boring
Luvmy2babies22
by Platinum Member on Feb. 4, 2013 at 10:15 PM

thankfully, no.  they have their own bathroom or the one downstairs but i only shower if dh is home, they are asleep or at school.

erinmomofone
by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 10:20 PM
Yes I only have one bathroom in my apartment so yes kyleigh interrupts a lot lol mostly when I am already in the shower. However she has gotten better since she's 5.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
fullxbusymom
by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 10:25 PM

I don't even shut the bathroom door.  My kids come and go while we are in the bathroom, we aren't very modest though.  All my kids still see me naked and I have 4 boys 11mo's - 16yrs old.

dudestfd
by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 10:28 PM

Nope,I leave the door open lol 

motheroffour186
by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 10:48 PM
How old are yoir twins i take a shower at nightl
angel_2008
by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 3:24 AM

I tell my dd, to go see what her grandma is doing, and to leave me alone...and she does..thankful for that..

Gweneveer
by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 9:11 AM

I dont even consider trying to shower when its just me and the kids home.  It just wouldnt work.  

TerriAnne2606
by Bronze Member on Feb. 5, 2013 at 9:37 AM
2 moms liked this

ALL the time.  LOL  I love when I actually get up before the toddler and can do 1 thing with out her - even if it's just pee.  Taking a shower by myself is quite the luxury.  :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)