Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Toddlers & Preschoolers Toddlers & Preschoolers
So i told my kids that i am going to take a shower. I told them to go potty befor i take a shower. Thry both went potty. I get the shower ready then the moment i get in the shower, both my toddlers are yelling outside the bathroom door saying "mommy i have to go poop!" Im like you have got to be kidding me. I wrap myself with my towel,let them in, let them go potty, kick them out and continnue on with my shower. It was funny but i was irritated cuz i wanted my alone time to myself....lmao! Any other moms experienced something like this?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 10:03 PM
Replies (11-13):
Meena20
by on Feb. 6, 2013 at 4:09 PM
It wasnt just my kids and i at home. Their dad and my sis were there and didnt do shit to help me lol
Chelsey191
by Member on Feb. 6, 2013 at 4:40 PM
All the time. Really all the time. It never fails as soon as I am about to do something for me be it shower, eat or just sit down to relax my normaly independant 4 yo is suddenly as needy as a baby. It drives me crazy, that and when we walk in the door I get I'm hungry can I have a snack, what's for dinner, can you turn disney jr on for me, can you get my dress up clothes down, can I give tove(the cat) a treat,can I have some water all before I even get my shoes off.
la_bella_vita
by Bella on Feb. 6, 2013 at 10:45 PM

LOL happens to me too even though we have another bathroom!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)