Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Toddlers & Preschoolers Toddlers & Preschoolers

*pic pg2* Valentines appropriate for preschool?

Posted by   + Show Post
We got Batman valentines for my sons preschool class. The teacher will hand them out. I dunno if the kids will really look at them until they get home. But we got home and I saw his Valentine's come with magnets you put on them to go on the fridge. At first I thought that was kewl but now I'm worried about preschoolers and magnets. Should I put the magnets on or no?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 6, 2013 at 10:52 AM
Replies (21-24):
corrinacs
by on Feb. 6, 2013 at 4:10 PM

I don't know if I'd include them though.  I don't see the point really.  Do you know of any projects right off hand you would want to use them for?  I'd save tehm for that ;).

Mipsy
by on Feb. 6, 2013 at 6:26 PM
Hang Tyler's medical stuff on the fridge, lol

Quoting corrinacs:

I don't know if I'd include them though.  I don't see the point really.  Do you know of any projects right off hand you would want to use them for?  I'd save tehm for that ;).

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
corrinacs
by on Feb. 7, 2013 at 10:02 AM

HAHAHHA, well, that's what you can do with them hahah LOL.

Quoting Mipsy:

Hang Tyler's medical stuff on the fridge, lol

Quoting corrinacs:

Necie72
by on Feb. 7, 2013 at 2:28 PM

I'd send them...  I don't know what all the fuss is about.  I think kids (and some parents like me) will think it's cool to have a magnet like that.  I can't imagine that they don't have magnets at home already on their fridge...  It's just silly to me...  Besides, don't you have to swallow two in order for it to be dangerous anyway??  Like another poster said, I go through DD's bag before I let her have it.  The teachers have always filled the bags for them during nap time and they really don't even see them until it's time to go home...

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN