Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

need advice!

Posted by on Feb. 9, 2013 at 6:55 PM
  • 5 Replies

okay this is extremely embarassing but i don't know where else to turn. my 2 year old daughter has a fascination with playing in her own bowel movements. we've taken her to the dr and they said it's a stage she'll grow out of but it just seems to be getting worse. what can i do to get her to stop?

by on Feb. 9, 2013 at 6:55 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
NewMommy06-13
by on Feb. 9, 2013 at 7:13 PM
My stepson does the same (since he's afraid to poop in the toilet)... I let him know that it is not okay- "its naughty" - and I make him help in whatever way he can to clean the mess up, even putting it in the toilet where it belongs.. He has begun to be annoyed with cleaning it up (he doesn't like being under pressure as I'm sitting watching him clean) and he has not played in it for a couple weeks now although we still having the 'pooping in the pants' problem
babygomez
by on Feb. 9, 2013 at 7:38 PM

Assuming your daughter is still in diapers, I would start toilet training.

Sorry, I wouldn't know how to handle that otherwise.

Luvmy2babies22
by Platinum Member on Feb. 9, 2013 at 7:40 PM
Its actually pretty common. Can you have her sleep/nap in a footed pj with the feet cut off and put on backward? That way she can get to her diaper.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
.Angelica.
by Angie on Feb. 9, 2013 at 8:46 PM
I have not had this problem. Heres a bump
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
armyvet06
by Bronze Member on Feb. 9, 2013 at 8:50 PM
My 2 year old hasnt had this problem (yet). Hopefully she never does. But here is a bump.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)