Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Toddlers & Preschoolers Toddlers & Preschoolers

Angry Birds

Posted by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 12:25 PM
  • 53 Replies
2 moms liked this

Is anyone else's kids obsessed with Angry Birds?? My 5 year old LOVES them and every time we he goes to my dad's house he comes home with new shirts/pajamas of them. LOL

by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 12:25 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
corrinacs
by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 12:52 PM

YES!  OMG, that and Sonic the Hedghog and Mario.

arthistmom
by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 12:56 PM

Not too much. Our boys play the game (various versions, especially the Star Wars theme one) and they each have a T-shirt (gifts from a dear friend) but that's about it.

SarahSuzyQ
by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 1:14 PM
YES. Especially now that they have Star Wars, which is his other favorite thing. He can't get enough!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Gweneveer
by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 2:28 PM
Nope. My 6 yr old was over it in five mins, lol. Doesn't interest her for some reason!
blueeyes2000
by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 2:32 PM

My three year old has seen us play the game. He knows what it is but doesn't really care either way.

.Angelica.
by Angie on Feb. 14, 2013 at 2:49 PM
1 mom liked this
Im with her. i played the game for a couple minutes and was done.

Quoting Gweneveer:

Nope. My 6 yr old was over it in five mins, lol. Doesn't interest her for some reason!
wintersdaughter
by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 2:59 PM
My five year old is obsessed! He has pjs, three Lego sets, two stuffed animals, shirts, hoodies, a poster and even had an angry birds birthday cake. He's always stealing phones/tablets to play it.
boshs1andonly
by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 3:01 PM

DD likes them, dh bought me a huge one for mother's day when I was pregnant, and she likes playing with that one. She also has a ton of angry birds stuff including a pair of sneakers she's still waiting to fit into. My sister went to the philippines and they are huge over there so she brought a ton of stuff back for dd

andrealeeanne
by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 3:15 PM

Yep! My 3 year old is nuts for them because it's one of the only video games he can play successfully. He tosses our angry birds stuffed animals at his block towers and yells "Angee birts!"

CAR2008
by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 3:16 PM

My four year old LOVES Angry Birds.  he is always asking me for my Ipad to play it.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN