Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Toddlers & Preschoolers Toddlers & Preschoolers

birthday ideas!!

Posted by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 11:29 PM
  • 5 Replies
I have a 23 month old and a 9 year old and im so wrapped up in them that my imagination is lacking. my oldest birthday is Xmas eve and my youngest is spring. My family is a crowd of crazy outta control drunks / felons that I dont want my kids around and they have few friends due to moving. How can I still throw an awesome birthday for them when it's basically just us? I taught them to be thankful and to realize that not every birthday has to be crazy extravagant but id still like to "wow" them..
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 11:29 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
PEEK05
by on Feb. 15, 2013 at 12:18 AM

Just take them somewhere they would have a blast that they don't get to go often at all

.Angelica.
by Angie on Feb. 15, 2013 at 10:29 AM

I would take them out for a day of fun with just you guys. Birthday's don't have to mean big parties, just something special for them would be good!!

cherokeegoddess
by on Feb. 15, 2013 at 9:03 PM

maybe go to a zoo or a museum if they like that sort of thing. my mom used to take me to the zoo when i was little on my bday because it always fell on spring break and couldn't have a party because all my friends were on vacation so its  been a tradition since i was little to go to the zoo on my bday even to this day lol

la_bella_vita
by Bella on Feb. 15, 2013 at 11:21 PM

Bump!

SpOtTeRzChiCk89
by on Feb. 15, 2013 at 11:56 PM
What does bump mean?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN