Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Toddlers & Preschoolers Toddlers & Preschoolers

What activities do your kids do to burn energy?

Posted by   + Show Post

As part of the CafeMom Influencer Program for Little Tikes, we gave moms the following products and asked them to tell us about their active kids.

Check out the below thread to read what each of our moms had to say about the products. 

by on Mar. 5, 2013 at 5:33 PM
Replies (111-118):
PEEK05
by on Mar. 25, 2013 at 1:36 PM

Thati s so awesome. I am so jealous!

sparky1006
by on Mar. 25, 2013 at 3:34 PM

Gee all this pre school and Toddler toys are amazinly great.Never have to worry about your child ever getting hurt on these.As they are made safe for all ages.The educational toys are great also,as they grow there are enough toys to keep them busy.A real enjoyment for the kids.Sittting inside a Activity Garden,rather than having everything all over the floor.They can bennifit just sitting there having such great fun

ccobb1010
by on Mar. 25, 2013 at 11:39 PM

The park never fails

BeanQueenLady
by on Mar. 26, 2013 at 9:21 AM

I like to make mommy and me projects. Its what I do and it raises money for charity.  You can order kits or order them already made @ http://www.rbministries.wix.com/bean-queen. Check it out! Its a great activity for birthday parties.

sugareemommee
by Member on Mar. 28, 2013 at 5:48 PM
Now this is an awesome influencer!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Heather2001
by on Apr. 6, 2013 at 12:08 PM

I just want to update my original post:

While we're still waiting for the weather to warm up to play some of the sports toys, the activity garden is STILL a huge hit with my baby!  He plays on and around it all the time, every day.  I really thought he'd get bored with it pretty fast, as most kids seem to with toys, but no!  He's always discovering something new, climbing in and out and over it.  Thanks again for such a great influencer!  I'd have never bought this toy on my own because my husband is adamently against big bulky toys, so I'd have never discovered how much entertainment it could really provide!

Gingerella
by on Apr. 15, 2013 at 11:55 PM

Little Tykes Activity Garden is so SO fun. It was a little hard to put together. There is a couple screws that you have to have a skinny screw driver for and I only had fat ones so ....it took me awhile to figure out plus I had such a cute little helper guy. :) 

I love that part of it detaches. I love that it can be configured differently. It has provided HOURS of play time. He is still interested in it a month later. My girls had so much fun with it in house mode. I would recommend this to any of my friends...in fact I have! My one 'complaint', which wasn't really a complaint, is that I really thought it was going to be something about a garden and it's not. I mean there are flower stickers but it's more a house so the name was deceiving to me. 

RHayden25
by on Aug. 12, 2013 at 10:50 AM

I know I am super late on this, but wanted to give my input! (We moved out of state and items were shipped to old address...we got them eventually...)

So, first of all, my 14 month old LOVES the Activity Garden! She likes it set up in a square with the phone taken off. She opens the door and window a lot and likes to climb out the slide type spot. She hasn't used the mailbox much, but likes the balls that came with it. My 6 and 4 year olds also really like to get in on the action with her! They pretend it is a castle and deliver the mail blocks. It does take up some space, but since it is adjustable and can be separated it isn't bad. You could even put the pieces in separate areas if it were too big for a room.

ETA: The phone is awesome! It has English, French, and Spanish options for saying hello and for the numbers on the keypad. I love, love, love this!!

My 4yo has been testing out the Clearly Sports items. The balls in the golf club is nice for storage, but a little tricky for her to get out with the lever you push on. I feel the club is a little heavy on the end, but she likes to try to golf with it and has gotten the ball in the basket a couple times.

She has tried the bowling and likes the clear pins! I showed her how to set up the pins in a pyramid and she resets them for her and her 6yo sister. My 14mo old also likes the bowling ball as it is very bright green.

The baseball set is great for storing inside itself, too! My 4yo in general has trouble with getting frustrated at sports, so her 6yo sister mostly plays with this. They both like the bright balls and I like that there are three balls so we don't have to chase after them each pitch. They are also easy to see in the grass.

I would recommend these products to my friends and family for sure! They keep the kids busy, active, and using their imaginations!

Thank you for the opportunity to be a part of this influencer program! 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)