Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Toddlers & Preschoolers Toddlers & Preschoolers

Walk out and found him trapped LOL

Posted by on Mar. 5, 2013 at 11:52 AM
  • 23 Replies

My Toddler has been extremely jealous of his new baby brother and had decided that all of the babies things are his also. Well I walked out of the laundry room and found him trapped in his baby brothers bouncy and I just had to get a picture...(For clarification the baby on the floor behind him is a baby doll...not a real baby lol. It is one of the life like dolls. We got it for him when his brother was born and he recieved it when he came to the hospital to see me and his new brother. The nurses wrapped it in one of the hospital blankets and gave it a wrist band with our sons name on it to show he was the new daddy of his own new baby.)

He also thinks he may be Russian...

by on Mar. 5, 2013 at 11:52 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
sadiebug1228
by on Mar. 5, 2013 at 11:52 AM
Hahahaha cute!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
corrinacs
by on Mar. 5, 2013 at 12:54 PM

Priceless.  Yes, we have had a few "incidences" like thsi happen in my house too LOL.  I didn't snap a picture, but I shoudl have LOL

VADIVA23
by on Mar. 5, 2013 at 1:01 PM
Awww he is so handsome.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
model1000mom
by on Mar. 5, 2013 at 1:38 PM

Thank you. This is the second time he has done this. smh.

Quoting VADIVA23:

Awww he is so handsome.

model1000mom
by on Mar. 5, 2013 at 1:39 PM
1 mom liked this

I caught this on photo because this is the second time and I missed out on the first one. I thought it would be a great picture for his memory book. =)

Quoting corrinacs:

Priceless.  Yes, we have had a few "incidences" like thsi happen in my house too LOL.  I didn't snap a picture, but I shoudl have LOL

corrinacs
by on Mar. 5, 2013 at 2:12 PM

Oh gosh yea.  And even I wouldn't stop at that opportunity :)

Quoting model1000mom:

I caught this on photo because this is the second time and I missed out on the first one. I thought it would be a great picture for his memory book. =)

Quoting corrinacs:

RobynS
by Robyn on Mar. 5, 2013 at 2:14 PM

LOL x2!

RobynS
by Robyn on Mar. 5, 2013 at 2:16 PM
1 mom liked this

when my son was barely 4 he trapped himself between the screen door and the outside door. He didn't know the door would lock when he closed it! I heard his little muffled voice, but couldn't quite make out what he was saying. He's 8 now and laughs about it, but I think it scared him at the time!

Emadele
by on Mar. 5, 2013 at 2:17 PM

lol... ds1 has been convinced that when ds2 gets out of the bath seat that he can then get in it.. i have stopped him up until now, mainly because i dont want him to get stuck.. now i may just let him do it for a photo op.  :) he also has developed the 'all the baby's stuff is mine' syndrom as of late... and its been 7 mos... why now???

Married to Russell (7/27/09), Momma to Haydn (5/27/10) and Donavyn (8/1/12).
RobynS
by Robyn on Mar. 5, 2013 at 2:17 PM
1 mom liked this

Ha! Your avatar really made me do a double take! LOL I thought it was an ad at first and wondered how they'd manage to position it there!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)