• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hi :)

Posted by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 8:32 PM
  • 8 Replies

Hi there! I'm new to the site and wanted to give this a shot! I hope to find some non-drama Mama Friends, especially those with toddlers seeing as I have one! My daughter Keira is nearly 3 years old and is my one and only pride and joy! Her daddy is Active Duty Military and right now I'm doing odd jobs to pay off student loans (invluding babysitting) so I can eventually go back and get my Master's. 

My name is Sarah and it'll probably take a bit to get used to but I'm going to give this site a shot! Hope it's not to hard to naviagate and try to have fun! 

Nice to meet all of you!

~Sarah~

by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 8:32 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
MandaMom23
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 8:33 PM
1 mom liked this

Hi Sarah, welcome to the group.  I'm Amanda and I have a 3 1/2 yr old son.

mommyofnoah208
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 8:36 PM
1 mom liked this

Hi! Welcome to the group and hope you enjoy! My name is Melissa and I am a stay at home mom with a 5 year old son and a 1 year old daughter. I am maybe going to do some babysitting type jobs, I am starting to get the word out that I would like to, so we will see.

PEEK05
by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 12:21 PM
1 mom liked this

Hi Sarah.  Welcome to the site and to the group.

corrinacs
by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 2:27 PM
1 mom liked this

Welcome to the group and to CafeMom!!! i  know you will find some really great friends here :).  Unfortunately ,you will meet some dramatic women, but we just ignore them :P

Beyond that, welcome and I hope that you are getting the nice weather we are having around here today :)

mamamedic69
by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 2:33 PM
1 mom liked this
Welcome to the site and the group.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
cheriem86
by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 3:07 PM
1 mom liked this
Welcome! I am Cherie and I have 2 and 3 year old daughters. It is nice to meet you.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
.Angelica.
by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 3:20 PM
1 mom liked this

Hi! Welcome to cafemom and the group! this group is pretty tame most the time, but there are some groups on here that draw in the drama more than others. so as long as you stay out of those you should be fine :)

MamaStrong13
by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 7:29 PM

Thanks Everyone for the warm welcome. I'd love to meet Mama's from my area! Off to see if I was accepted to that group too!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)