• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

In recovery!

Posted by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 2:24 PM
  • 6 Replies

Just got back yesterdeay from my gallbladder surgery.  I'm still eating soups and crackers.  Hopefully tomorrow I can branch out to cereal and sandwhiches (there's only so many bowls of soup you can stand LOL).

I'm lucky to have my mom here ;).  She's been the saving grace since I can't pick the baby up at all!

Besides, its nice having someone to go shopping with ,etc :).  I'm having a blast!

by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 2:24 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
.Angelica.
by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 3:28 PM
1 mom liked this

glad you are recovering well. hope you get to eat something more soon. lol

mariesmama
by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 7:24 PM

ooooh feel better drs told me my kid has ehlers-danlos syndrome a genetic condition thats a defect in the collagin in her joints while i'm glad it has a name and my daughters teacher is familiar with it its also scary too

sumannie
by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 9:31 PM

Omg! I'm glad your feeling better and have someone there to help you! What brought on the surgery?

Jackie0000
by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 10:19 PM

Speedy recovery! Have fun with your mom I know they can be real saviiors mine is!

corrinacs
by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 11:45 PM

I've been sick for a while :/.  I had a lot of abdominal pain on the right side.  I would have these "attacks" after eating certain foods, particularly fatty foods.  I can't gain weight no matter how much I eat, etc.  I can already tell I feel better and its only been a few days!

Quoting sumannie:

Omg! I'm glad your feeling better and have someone there to help you! What brought on the surgery?

mommyofnoah208
by on Mar. 10, 2013 at 2:35 PM
Glad you are doing well and you have help. Hope recovery is quick!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)