Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Toddlers & Preschoolers Toddlers & Preschoolers

How has everyone's weekend been going?

Posted by on Mar. 10, 2013 at 1:51 PM
  • 24 Replies

How are you and the kids doing this weekend? Hope it has been a good one!

by on Mar. 10, 2013 at 1:51 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mommyofnoah208
by on Mar. 10, 2013 at 2:29 PM
Ours is going pretty good, nothing to exciting. Yesterday was pretty busy and today just cleaning up and taking it easy. Looking forward to spring and warmer weather. The weather was nice and sunny yesterday (still chilly) but getting everyone excited for spring!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
mamamedic69
by on Mar. 10, 2013 at 3:23 PM
We are doing okay. It's been a busy day. My girl needed shoes do shopping was fun.
Mznaye
by Jo on Mar. 10, 2013 at 3:30 PM
Saturday was spent with my little boy and this morning he went visit his grandparents for the day. Sooooooo quiet lol
mommyofnoah208
by on Mar. 10, 2013 at 3:52 PM
:) always good to get things accomplished!

Quoting mamamedic69:

We are doing okay. It's been a busy day. My girl needed shoes do shopping was fun.
mommyofnoah208
by on Mar. 10, 2013 at 3:53 PM
Nice! I need a mommys day

Quoting Mznaye:

Saturday was spent with my little boy and this morning he went visit his grandparents for the day. Sooooooo quiet lol
boshs1andonly
by on Mar. 10, 2013 at 3:54 PM

Ours has been pretty good. Dh got some new toys (computer parts lol) so he's in a good mood. We went to Ikea yesterday with dd and bought a couple of small things for my new office, then went to the thrift store to buy dd clothes (she's growing so fast!). today I left the house early to go groceries (spent $30 under budget by menu planning and leaving dh at home lol). So far, pretty good weekend. Oh and SIL agreed to babysit next week so we can FINALLY paint our room and start getting settled. Didn't make much sense to get cleaned up and organized just to take it all back out. So I'm pretty excited about that lol

DakotaHaley
by Member on Mar. 10, 2013 at 3:55 PM

Oh my kids are doing good. The weekend went good, but defintaly ended bad. Considering as I write this my hubby is locked up for domestic battery and there is nothing I can do until tomorrow.

mommyofnoah208
by on Mar. 10, 2013 at 3:58 PM
Awesome! And great job meal planning and saving! I have been working on trying to save

Quoting boshs1andonly:

Ours has been pretty good. Dh got some new toys (computer parts lol) so he's in a good mood. We went to Ikea yesterday with dd and bought a couple of small things for my new office, then went to the thrift store to buy dd clothes (she's growing so fast!). today I left the house early to go groceries (spent $30 under budget by menu planning and leaving dh at home lol). So far, pretty good weekend. Oh and SIL agreed to babysit next week so we can FINALLY paint our room and start getting settled. Didn't make much sense to get cleaned up and organized just to take it all back out. So I'm pretty excited about that lol

mommyofnoah208
by on Mar. 10, 2013 at 3:59 PM
Oh no. I am sorry. Are you ok?

Quoting DakotaHaley:

Oh my kids are doing good. The weekend went good, but defintaly ended bad. Considering as I write this my hubby is locked up for domestic battery and there is nothing I can do until tomorrow.

boshs1andonly
by on Mar. 10, 2013 at 4:01 PM

Thank you! I've been slacking lately between having a sick toddler, a dh who is crazy busy with work, and a ton of other stuff I have going on. It feels good to start getting back into the routine. And I have to remind myself that although it takes time to plan, my grocery trip is so much faster and cheaper, plus its nice to not have to wonder what I'm eating tomorrow or if I have to run to the store again lol 

Quoting mommyofnoah208:

Awesome! And great job meal planning and saving! I have been working on trying to save

Quoting boshs1andonly:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN