Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Toddlers & Preschoolers Toddlers & Preschoolers

Springtime Fun Challenge Day 9: Textured Sensory Art!

Posted by on Mar. 21, 2013 at 1:53 PM
  • 56 Replies
1 mom liked this

Today's challenge is textured sensory art! These Easter eggs are a lot of fun for kids to make and play with! You can use whatever supplies you already have at home!

Materials Needed:
Paper
Scissors
Tape or glue
Optional supplies (pipe cleaners, pom poms, buttons,  glitter, feathers, bubble wrap, sequins, etc).

For this craft I cut a few pieces of paper into egg shapes. I got out glue, buttons, pipe cleaners, pom poms, and glitter so my son could decorate the eggs. My 4 year old loved making these and my almost 2 year old played with them all morning!

easter egg

Did you buy your kids a special outfit for Easter? Do you take them to get their pictures taken with the Easter bunny?

One member who signs up for our Springtime Fun Challenge and replies to all 10 daily posts will be chosen at random to win a $25 gift card!

Click here to sign up & join in the other daily activities:

Springtime Fun Challenge! WIN a $25 gift card and lots of other PRIZES!

by on Mar. 21, 2013 at 1:53 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
PEEK05
by on Mar. 21, 2013 at 2:00 PM

I only had to buy my 1 month old an Easter dress.  My 4 year old already has a dress that will work and my son has had a nice suit type outfit thing that I can use. I did order the girls' a headband to match their dresses though! We are taking them on Sunday to get their pictures with the Easter bunny. :)

AspensMama1537
by Bronze Member on Mar. 21, 2013 at 2:01 PM
Fun. I really need to head over to the craft store!

We do Easter outfits. No bunny pictures tho.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
arpazia
by on Mar. 21, 2013 at 2:02 PM
That neat:)
No and no:O
Never have. Say we will and it just never happens!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Angelanscalf89
by on Mar. 21, 2013 at 2:04 PM
Thats cool. We dont do pictures or special outfits we used to but its not something we can afford at the moment.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
flcowgrl23
by on Mar. 21, 2013 at 2:04 PM

We don't do the Easter Bunny, and we do put them in a special dress or outfit.

JKuney
by Member on Mar. 21, 2013 at 2:06 PM

We usually do get an Easter outfit for my daughter. We don't usually do the Easter bunny unless the grandparents request it lol! 

CafeMom Tickers

CafeMom Tickers

MargauxG
by on Mar. 21, 2013 at 2:07 PM

MIL usually buys the Easter outfits. Last year she didnt so I made them shirts, they were really cute! :) We dont do the easter bunny in our house so no pictures with him.

othermom
by Silver Member on Mar. 21, 2013 at 2:07 PM

The kids don't really have a special outfit for easter. The project is neat. I know we have enough pom poms to do a few

got3boyz
by on Mar. 21, 2013 at 2:16 PM

No, we don't buy special outfits for Easter.  Yes, we usually take them to see the Easter bunny.

huntersmama711
by Member on Mar. 21, 2013 at 2:16 PM
I still have to get ds an Easter suit/outfit. No Easter bunny, I think it would scare ds a little too much
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN