• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

New to site, all social networking really

Posted by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 12:56 AM
  • 5 Replies

Hello My name is Liz.  I am married and have 1 child, a 4 yr old daughter named Sophia. Although I am 34 I am very behind the times with tech and social networking. I do have a FB acct, but only friend my relatives and real  friends-you know, ones that I actually talk to in real life :) I thought this site would be nice to get to know other moms, particularly those with only 1 child. My daughter is also very strong willed and energetic, which can make parenting very difficult at times. I guess I just felt compelled to get myself out there into the blogsphere as another source to tap into navigating this difficult, and rewarding, job of parenting.  I look forward to getting to know more moms through this site.  

by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 12:56 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Luvmy2babies22
by Platinum Member on Apr. 3, 2013 at 1:19 AM

Welcome!  I have 2 children but my youngest, my daughter, is feisty too!  She'll be 4 at the end of July.

Cafe Kelly
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 10:08 AM

Hello and welcome to the group!

I have a 4 year old son and an almost 2 year old daughter :)

PEEK05
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 1:19 PM

Hi Liz.  Welcome to the group.  I also have a 4 year old daughter.  I have two other children as well though.

corrinacs
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 2:39 PM

Welcome to the group! This is a great stop since you are welcome to ask questions about yoru children (and other things) and smoeone is bound to have an answer! It's made parenting for me so mcuh easier ;).

Hope you enjoy it here :)

mamamedic69
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 3:11 PM
Welcome to the group. I have an almost 4 year old dd.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)