Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Toddlers & Preschoolers Toddlers & Preschoolers

Baby #2.... How diffcult?

Posted by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 8:54 AM
  • 59 Replies
Hi mommies

We are considering having another baby after 4 long years.
I hear crazy stories from my friends that have two kids, is it really that difficult to handle two little ones?
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 8:54 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
bchic24
by Member on Apr. 3, 2013 at 8:56 AM
I'm pregnant with our second right now, so I'll let you know towards the end of October lol. My son is in his terrible two's so I have a feeling it won't be easy. Oh, and he's the very jealous type lol.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
MrsLondon
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 8:57 AM
1 mom liked this

Well my kids are 7 yrs apart so I consider myself as only having one LO and a big kid lol.. I am expecting though so soon I will have a big kid and two Lo's. We'll see how it goes but I don't expect it to be too bad. Your 4 yr old will probably start to mature more when you have the baby.

caterpilar
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 8:59 AM
I didn't have any trouble going from 1 to 2. My boys are 20 months apart.
MrS.GiFFord
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 8:59 AM
I just had my third and my second and first two are 5 and 7. My second son is being terrible right now and I am very obviously sleep deprived lol. It was so much easier after my second son was born because my oldest was a super easy kid who still snapped and rarely through tantrums. II think it depends on the kids honestly.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Roo1234
by Member on Apr. 3, 2013 at 8:59 AM
4 moms liked this
part of it is your own mindset. part of it is the children's and parents' personalities.
most have a few rough patches during the transition, but overall I don't think it is bad unless you think nothing is going to change
JNLmomme09
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 9:00 AM
Dd1 is my good one ds#2 is my fun one. They are almost six years apart. He is a terrortot but a very sweet little boy.
mamiperuana2013
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 9:03 AM
Congrats!!!
My daughter loves babies and wants mami and daddy to have TWO babies lol.
I'm a little nervous about starting again, but its abt time. My girl will be going to pre k this year so I can have a little break for the new baby.
Hope it happens soon ;)
ozzyswifey
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 9:06 AM

I have 4 my oldest is 8 then 7 then my twins are 4. As with every child sometimes it's hard but I thankfully have never had any crazy stories.

piwife
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 9:10 AM
1 mom liked this
Yes its hard... but apparently not that hard since I have 3 now lol. I lost my sanity between 1 and 2. Soo 3 is survival lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
.Angelica.
by Angie on Apr. 3, 2013 at 9:23 AM
My kids are 4 years apart. They are 5 and 1 now. It is difficult some days but so worth it when they are being nice to each other. Cutest thing ever!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)