Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Toddlers & Preschoolers Toddlers & Preschoolers

any ideas for indoor actives for 16 month old girl?

Posted by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 4:51 PM
  • 47 Replies

my dd is 16 months and she loves to color and scrible in her coloring book. she likes to read picture books with me and she likes to play with her mega blocks (mosty dumping them on the floor.) and she likes herlittle people dollhouse. i'm trying to find other things for her to do during the day. 

by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 4:51 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
DACIA79
by Bronze Member on Apr. 3, 2013 at 4:52 PM
Does she have a kitchen set yet?
pokemongirl0191
by Member on Apr. 3, 2013 at 7:00 PM

nope i want to get her one for her birthday in november or in the summer not sure how much they are though

New2011Mom1991
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 7:05 PM
My daughter LOVES her kitchen set. The tag leaps get reading thing is also pretty neat for children her age, and I like to keep a small box of clothes in the living room (mostly hats and accessories) so she can play dress up.

Quoting DACIA79:

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
pokemongirl0191
by Member on Apr. 3, 2013 at 7:23 PM

i thought the tag reading sytem was for older kids, she has a toy robot named alfie and she loves wearing daddy's hats. 

Quoting New2011Mom1991:

My daughter LOVES her kitchen set. The tag leaps get reading thing is also pretty neat for children her age, and I like to keep a small box of clothes in the living room (mostly hats and accessories) so she can play dress up.

Quoting DACIA79:

sdsgrubb
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 7:35 PM

Baby doll age, lil stroller, lil cradle, lil foods to feed the baby. My girls loved and still love dressing their baby dolls and taking them everywhere and strolling them around the house. Also is dress up age, tea party age. And if she can dump some stuff into a bowl, its never to early to start her on bakeing fun lil treats. There's recipes for finger pains you can find online and other craft ideas. 

pokemongirl0191
by Member on Apr. 3, 2013 at 7:44 PM

yeah she has a couple of baby dolls in storage she likes to dump stuff out of bowls yeah but won't finger paint be messy though?

Quoting sdsgrubb:

Baby doll age, lil stroller, lil cradle, lil foods to feed the baby. My girls loved and still love dressing their baby dolls and taking them everywhere and strolling them around the house. Also is dress up age, tea party age. And if she can dump some stuff into a bowl, its never to early to start her on bakeing fun lil treats. There's recipes for finger pains you can find online and other craft ideas. 

sdsgrubb
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 7:47 PM

Finger paint could be messy but you can put her in her highchair. a easy finger paint that she can eat is just add food coloring to yougert and let her play with and make pretty pics on her highchair. 

Quoting pokemongirl0191:

yeah she has a couple of baby dolls in storage she likes to dump stuff out of bowls yeah but won't finger paint be messy though?

Quoting sdsgrubb:

DACIA79
by Bronze Member on Apr. 3, 2013 at 7:48 PM
Quoting pokemongirl0191:

My kids had Tag Jr around that age we did it together and then they decided they liked it.
pokemongirl0191
by Member on Apr. 3, 2013 at 8:00 PM

she has a boaster chair with a tray would that work?

Quoting sdsgrubb:

Finger paint could be messy but you can put her in her highchair. a easy finger paint that she can eat is just add food coloring to yougert and let her play with and make pretty pics on her highchair. 

Quoting pokemongirl0191:

Quoting sdsgrubb:

pokemongirl0191
by Member on Apr. 3, 2013 at 8:01 PM

do you know where i could get one?

Quoting DACIA79:

Quoting pokemongirl0191:

My kids had Tag Jr around that age we did it together and then they decided they liked it.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN