• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Do your kids.... Update in red....Update in Purple.

Posted by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 9:41 PM
  • 26 Replies

ask for water a LOT through out the day? Mine do and it seems like its every hour or so and multiple times during the hour. I feel like they can be consuming too much water bc I give them half a glass every time. I deny them sometimes and I have ppl looking at me like why aren't you giving your kids water?  Does anyone else deal with this? Thanks in advance. I have asked the doctor yesterday, bc me and my youngest dd had to go bc we had strep throut to, check for one of my childs blood sugar but I won't find out the results until Monday. I will update again when I find out. Well I got the resluts back and it turns out that they didn't even test for that they only tested for iron and thats fine. I had my son tested for the blood sugar as well and they said hois was fine! So I guess I can just say that they want attention when it comes to that. Thank you ladies for your input though! (=

by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 9:41 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
CasandraFinlay
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 9:52 PM
Don't want to freak you out.... but get his bloodsugar checked. Excessive thirst is one of the signs of diabetes
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JaronDMC
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 10:04 PM
This

Quoting CasandraFinlay:

Don't want to freak you out.... but get his bloodsugar checked. Excessive thirst is one of the signs of diabetes
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
lillucky8
by Bronze Member on Apr. 3, 2013 at 10:28 PM
My dd asks for drinks but i think its bc she wants to chew on her sippy, i think she has her molars coming in
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
la_bella_vita
by Platinum Member on Apr. 3, 2013 at 11:20 PM

Decent amount but not a lot

sumannie
by on Apr. 4, 2013 at 9:34 PM

I have 3 kids and sometimes I think that they want water bc they are bored or something and they have plenty to do so I don't get it. But I never thought of that but I will definitely get that checked out. I mean they are all at a healthy weight. Or does that just not even matter?

Quoting CasandraFinlay:

Mznaye
by Jo on Apr. 4, 2013 at 9:36 PM
No weight doesn't matter
sumannie
by on Apr. 4, 2013 at 9:37 PM
1 mom liked this

Oh ok. I will check it out though thanks!

Quoting Mznaye:

No weight doesn't matter

Mznaye
by Jo on Apr. 4, 2013 at 9:47 PM
I need to have my rascal checked for it

Quoting sumannie:

Quoting Mznaye:

No weight doesn't matter

sumannie
by on Apr. 4, 2013 at 9:48 PM

Does he always ask for water?

Quoting Mznaye:

I need to have my rascal checked for it

Quoting sumannie:

Quoting Mznaye:

No weight doesn't matter

tiarra7022
by on Apr. 4, 2013 at 9:50 PM

My son does this sometimes. Im pretty sure his is for attention and normally he ends up with my cup which his sister cant have due to her spilling everything. I would just mention it to you doc next time you go in

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)