Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Please help!!!!!

Posted by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 10:11 PM
  • 11 Replies
He just started doing this and I don't know why. My son, 5, bites when playing or upset. I've been catching him sucking on his fingers. I just saw him bitin his arms (softly) and when I say something to him about if he says "don't worry about me worry about yourself". What should I do!?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 10:11 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
popomill
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 10:14 PM
Bump!
popomill
Bump!
popomill
Help please!!
popomill
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 10:20 PM
Bump!
popomill
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 10:20 PM
Bump!
Kat0038
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 10:27 PM

My son who is four is a biter. Especially when he gets angry or is wrestling. I started putting him in time out every time he does. I just about have him broken from it. My question is does he attend school or go to daycare? 

popomill
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 10:45 PM
Yes he goes to daycare. He's been going there for almost 2 years.

Quoting Kat0038:

My son who is four is a biter. Especially when he gets angry or is wrestling. I started putting him in time out every time he does. I just about have him broken from it. My question is does he attend school or go to daycare? 

Kat0038
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 10:50 PM

Maybe he is having an issue with someone or something that is happening in daycare. I suspect he picked up that phrase from someone he is around a lot. I am a stay at homeschool mom and my kids are constantly quoting me or my husband. Sometimes even things they hear from their favorite movies. Maybe you should talk to the daycare.

Quoting popomill:

Quoting Kat0038:

popomill
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 10:52 PM
I'll do that. Thank you so much. I'll ask his teacher when I drop him off tomorrow morning.

Quoting Kat0038:

Maybe he is having an issue with someone or something that is happening in daycare. I suspect he picked up that phrase from someone he is around a lot. I am a stay at homeschool mom and my kids are constantly quoting me or my husband. Sometimes even things they hear from their favorite movies. Maybe you should talk to the daycare.

Quoting popomill:

Quoting Kat0038:

Kat0038
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 10:58 PM

Your welcome. I hope you figure out what's going on with him

Quoting popomill:

I'll do that. Thank you so much. I'll ask his teacher when I drop him off tomorrow morning.

Quoting Kat0038:

Quoting popomill:

Quoting Kat0038:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)