Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Toddlers & Preschoolers Toddlers & Preschoolers

Things you like to watch your toddler do...

Posted by on Apr. 24, 2013 at 2:08 PM
  • 30 Replies

I love hearing my son (2 in June) sing and count.  I have a moniter in his bedroom and I like to watch him curl up in his blankets.  He loves blankets so much.  It is the little things!

by on Apr. 24, 2013 at 2:08 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
snowangel1979
by Bronze Member on Apr. 24, 2013 at 2:13 PM
Spin.
She can spin for about 30minutes straight before she finally falls. She smiles so big and looks out of the corners of her eyes, I'm guessing that helps her not get dizzy. LOL.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Luvmy2babies22
by Platinum Member on Apr. 24, 2013 at 2:21 PM

my dd is a crazy dancer!  i love watching her shake her booty!!!

mrsniebo
by Bronze Member on Apr. 24, 2013 at 2:53 PM

Watching DD put on sock puppet shows or hearing the stories her stuffed animals "tell" is pretty fun.

auntangelofsix
by Silver Member on Apr. 24, 2013 at 6:04 PM
I love watching him crawl n walk along furniture n pull up things since is learning to walk with the therp.help on friday.he be 16 month old soon.
KPJ
by Member on Apr. 24, 2013 at 6:11 PM
I love watching my 16 month old princess dance!! She loves to dance dance dance! I enjoy it a lot!! <3
CelestialSong
by on Apr. 24, 2013 at 7:04 PM
1 mom liked this

Almost anything! It's so fascinating and awesome to watch her playing, figuring things out, exploring what things do, especially when she's doing something she couldn't have done just a little while before. Like yesterday she was sorting these little plastic animals she has into piles by color. She's been working on colors for the past week or so (she's 21 months) so that was really cool to see. I also love it when she sings, it's just so cute! Oh and "reading" to herself. She's already memorizing some books and will throw actual words into her babble, and always ends with "the end" just like I do.

brittany208
by Bronze Member on Apr. 24, 2013 at 11:00 PM

playing with daddy. or anything that makes him laugh huge laughs.

WillVon
by Member on Apr. 24, 2013 at 11:04 PM
I can't help but laugh when my dd grabs a blanket, any blanket, throws it over her head and growls. Or she will wrap it around herself and prance around.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JTE11
by Bronze Member on Apr. 24, 2013 at 11:11 PM

I like watching my DD sing an dance, and I love watching her give "lessons" to the cats. She will put on my shoes, my hat and go and get her purse, and she will say "OK kitty, you need to learn how to count. You say ' one, two, three..." and she will read them stories from upside down books, it's hilarious. I guess that's what you get when you're a teacher. I also like to watch her paint-she's very careful about what colors she wants and where they go. It's also quite relaxing.

tiredme
by on Apr. 24, 2013 at 11:15 PM

Singing, dancing, counting, mothering her babies and trying to force her fingers down to hold up a certain amount lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)