Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Toddlers & Preschoolers Toddlers & Preschoolers

Do your LOs enjoy car rides or not?

Posted by on May. 3, 2013 at 2:11 PM
  • 15 Replies

Mine like it, even if we are just running errands.

by on May. 3, 2013 at 2:11 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
prettymomma1204
by Bronze Member on May. 3, 2013 at 2:47 PM
Oh yeah! He is always on the lookout for school busses =)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
3Boyz531
by on May. 3, 2013 at 6:31 PM

My 5 and 3 year olds love car rides. They love looking for cars and trains and trucks. My 15 month old hates them.

LittleCondon
by on May. 3, 2013 at 8:03 PM

Madison loves it! She just kicks back and has a good time... especially if she gets a snack to take along!

sophiesmom07
by Ruby Member on May. 3, 2013 at 8:09 PM

They usually do.

MarylandMom123
by Member on May. 3, 2013 at 8:14 PM

Depends how long the ride is! As long as she has a book or toy, DD is fine in the car up to about 30 minutes. When we take long car rides to visit family, she gets fussy being cooped up for so long!

Mommynwife26
by Member on May. 3, 2013 at 8:16 PM

Yes for the most part, she likes watching for the horses and such. I think she will like it even more when she gets turned around and can see things better but for now she is stuck looking backwards :)

MommaGreenhalge
by Bronze Member on May. 4, 2013 at 12:46 AM
Yep. And I'm one of those "crazy" people who keeps their 3 year old rf.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
corrinacs
by Platinum Member on May. 4, 2013 at 7:51 AM

Well.

Caden HATED carrides when he was rearfacing.  From DAY 1.  We couldn't even as much as go to the grocery store without screaming, crying, choking, gagging, vomiting.....it was miserable.  At 1, we turned him around and that was the end of that.....you'd think he was riding in a racecar everyday LOL

Leo doesn't mind it as much (he's rearfacing).  He gets upset when the sun is in his eyes or if its dark....he likes to look around :)

mommaFruFru
by Silver Member on May. 4, 2013 at 8:08 AM
If we're driving its fine, but sitting in car pick up Ar school is miserable unless he's asleep!
Newstart1012
by on May. 5, 2013 at 8:01 AM

Oh man, does he! He is great with car rides and road trips! On most weekends my boyfriend will drive us 2 2 and half hours up to my parents' mountain home. It's actually funny because my 3 year old ds most times is passed out by 6 and we haven't even got on the turn pike! Other times, we hand a portable DVD player to watch for a few. That is rare though because he loves the car.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)