Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Toddlers & Preschoolers Toddlers & Preschoolers

Potty training!!!!!!!

Posted by on May. 3, 2013 at 2:21 PM
  • 5 Replies
3 moms liked this
You guys probably don't care but my lil man is officially potty trained!!!!!!!! I'm so proud :)
by on May. 3, 2013 at 2:21 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Ina.Elena
by on May. 4, 2013 at 12:18 PM
1 mom liked this

Weee congratulations!!! 

ToolArmy066
by on May. 4, 2013 at 12:20 PM
Thank you :) Its more of a big deal to me then ds lol.

Quoting Ina.Elena:

Weee congratulations!!! 

proudmom5584
by on May. 4, 2013 at 12:23 PM
1 mom liked this

Congratulations and that's a big deal for the whole family :)way to go

Ina.Elena
by on May. 4, 2013 at 3:43 PM

But please give some details lol. I am in the middle of this potty training thing, or better said at the beginning of it and I admire you a lot for reaching the end of it hehehe you rock
So when did you start?
At what age of your child?
What method did you use? bare bottom, schedule, incentives?
And how long did it take

Congratulations again! It's a hard trip!  

ToolArmy066
by on May. 4, 2013 at 4:10 PM
A little less than a 1 1/2 we bought him a potty just to get him used to it. We would sit him on it once in while and if he peed i made a huge deal out of it lol. He started showing more interest as we got closer to his birthday so we got him some thomas the train underwear and omg did he look cute lol. I just took him to the bathroom and put him on the potty every like half hour. He made a mess a few times but he got the hang of it and started telling me he had to pee. I noticed his diapers were pretty dry for at night (we co sleep, oh he wore diapers at night) and he would wake up every like 4 hours to make sure i was in bed lol. So whenever he woke up i put him on the potty. Now he wakes up once to pee and stays dry. It was #2 that took a bit, he would bring me a diaper so he could go in it. I told him we ran out them the other day and said he had to go in the potty, he said ok and went lol ( he's was really weird about poop so he never went in his underwear). I didn't really do the reward thing. He's 2 1/2 and sorry its so long lol.

Quoting Ina.Elena:

But please give some details lol. I am in the middle of this potty training thing, or better said at the beginning of it and I admire you a lot for reaching the end of it hehehe you rock
So when did you start?
At what age of your child?
What method did you use? bare bottom, schedule, incentives?
And how long did it take

Congratulations again! It's a hard trip!  

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)