Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Toddlers & Preschoolers Toddlers & Preschoolers

When did your LO get their first crush?

Posted by on May. 19, 2013 at 10:32 PM
  • 7 Replies

We went to see Disney on Ice about 2 weeks ago. Since then, DS who's 2.5 has been smitten by Jessie from Toy Story.

DH got him the coloring book and he would just admire and hug her picture. One night, DH placed the coloring book on his headboard like a Teen Bop pin up. DS put his hands behind his head, sighed and fell asleep.

He told me the other day that she was his girl. (Not sure where it came from) Yesterday, I let him get a stuffed Jessie from the Disney Store. He's watched TV with her, rocked her, took her to the store.

When did your LO get their first crush?

by on May. 19, 2013 at 10:32 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
GaBrIeLlEsMaMa
by on May. 19, 2013 at 10:41 PM
1 mom liked this
Awww thats so cute! My oldest is 6.. her first crush was in kindergarten.. Cute little boy told her the first day of school that he wanted to take her on a date but he didnt drive yet so he wants her to wait and be his girlfriend in High School.. She was in love instantly..lol.. she also has a vhs movie with Jonathan Taylor Thomas in it and she watches it everynight before bed so she can "Dream of him" Lol.. my younger 3 girls have no clue boys exist..just daddy and ninja turtles..
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
PEEK05
by on May. 20, 2013 at 3:43 PM

So far none.

sophiesmom07
by on May. 20, 2013 at 6:12 PM
1 mom liked this

Awww, cute. My dd's first crush was the guy who played Dave Seville in the Chipmunks movie. (Don't ask...lol)  The other is Prince Eric from the Little Mermaid.  I think she was around 4.

newwifenmom
by Bronze Member on May. 21, 2013 at 1:22 PM

He'll be 2 soon and I think he has a crush on this 3yr old in our congregation. He tried to kiss her and then once when he was sitting, he fell out of his chair watching her go around the corner.

sjoshea
by Member on May. 22, 2013 at 9:36 AM
2 moms liked this

My DS, 3.5 y/o, has fallen hard for an adorable girl in his preschool class.  We were at an Open House last Friday and the whole time they couldn't be out of each other's site.  Her mom and I were laughing that it is only a matter of time before we are in-laws!!  It is so cute.  He told me the other day, "Mommy, I love you; but I REALLY love Ella!"  Really, already LOL!

Newfie_Mom
by on May. 22, 2013 at 9:46 AM
My DS was just under two and it was his preschool/daycare teacher. He was absolutely smitten with her was always on his best behavior and did everything she told him. On her days off the other teachers would be like uhh okay why doesn't he act like that for me?

I'm fairness she is a pretty rockin awesome teacher I was sad when he got moved out of her class because he was too old for the room anymore.
iansmommy9
by Silver Member on May. 22, 2013 at 9:27 PM

Too cute!!!

Quoting newwifenmom:

He'll be 2 soon and I think he has a crush on this 3yr old in our congregation. He tried to kiss her and then once when he was sitting, he fell out of his chair watching her go around the corner.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN