Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My one and only

Posted by on May. 29, 2013 at 9:20 AM
  • 14 Replies

will be going to Pre K in August. I am excited for her but more nervous for her and myself. I am like what will I do when she is in school. All I know is taking care of her for the last almost 5 years. I will miss her but I know she needs to learn and meet new kids her ages. 

This is my baby girl! Her name is Brianna. 

by on May. 29, 2013 at 9:20 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
.Angelica.
by on May. 29, 2013 at 9:29 AM

awe, she's cute. I'm sure you'll get into a new routine and enjoy that few hours you have to yourself :)

mama2b100808
by on May. 29, 2013 at 9:32 AM

I am hoping so. Plus it will be a good time for me to study for my GED and learn how to sew. 

Quoting .Angelica.:

awe, she's cute. I'm sure you'll get into a new routine and enjoy that few hours you have to yourself :)

.Angelica.
by on May. 29, 2013 at 9:59 AM

I started sewing last year! it's fun. I want to learn to make clothes. (I've been doing cloth diapers)

Quoting mama2b100808:

I am hoping so. Plus it will be a good time for me to study for my GED and learn how to sew. 

Quoting .Angelica.:

mama2b100808
by on May. 29, 2013 at 10:14 AM

I want to make new curtains for my house. 

Quoting .Angelica.:

I started sewing last year! it's fun. I want to learn to make clothes. (I've been doing cloth diapers)

Quoting mama2b100808:

Quoting .Angelica.:

corrinacs
by on May. 29, 2013 at 11:50 AM

Awww, she's adorable :).

mama2b100808
by on May. 29, 2013 at 11:57 AM

Thank you so very much. 

Quoting corrinacs:

Awww, she's adorable :).

mskeeinmd
by on May. 29, 2013 at 12:29 PM

Adorable!  My one and only turned 5 last month and will be entering kindergarten in the Fall.  He graduates next week from daycare and I'm going to cry.

mama2b100808
by on May. 29, 2013 at 12:31 PM
Aww congrats

Quoting mskeeinmd:

Adorable!  My one and only turned 5 last month and will be entering kindergarten in the Fall.  He graduates next week from daycare and I'm going to cry.

bzzybeemomof3
by on May. 30, 2013 at 7:54 AM

Awe, super cute.

I was always nerveous for my kids to start school. lol But I enjoyed my time away once I got used to it. lol My middle is only going to be 5 in July and is just finishing up her first year of all day Kindergarden. We start earlier here (3-4yrs old) depending on birthdays. lol

Just remember you will have sometime to yourself.

mama2b100808
by on May. 30, 2013 at 10:30 AM

yeah that is why she can't go to kindergarten yet because of her birthday. So she will be going to preschool. Yeah I guess I will enjoy the quiet time. lol

Quoting bzzybeemomof3:

Awe, super cute.

I was always nerveous for my kids to start school. lol But I enjoyed my time away once I got used to it. lol My middle is only going to be 5 in July and is just finishing up her first year of all day Kindergarden. We start earlier here (3-4yrs old) depending on birthdays. lol

Just remember you will have sometime to yourself.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)