Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Vacation Time - Are these cute or what?

Posted by on May. 29, 2013 at 10:20 AM
  • 14 Replies
1 mom liked this

Just saw these on sale on Zulily*. So tempted! DS's backpack/suitcase combo is worn out and DD doesn't have one of her own. I like the lady bug and the green monster. :) (there are others as well, I just grabbed a screenshot of a few).

*Note: you do have to have a membership to shop on Zulily. If you register, you'll receive emails of the current deals--which are always super cute and tempting (and usually a pretty good deal).  Don't say I didn't warn you! LOL

by on May. 29, 2013 at 10:20 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
RobynS
by Robyn on May. 29, 2013 at 10:20 AM

More...

corrinacs
by on May. 29, 2013 at 10:21 AM

Those are adorable :) :).

A.J.s_mommy
by on May. 29, 2013 at 10:21 AM
Those are cute!
RobynS
by Robyn on May. 29, 2013 at 10:30 AM

I really can't afford to get them right now--which is okay b/c we're not taking a real vacay this year. But I'm thinking maybe for Christmas--and then we can use them for vacay next year. :)

PEEK05
by on May. 29, 2013 at 12:55 PM

Those are very cute.  We have to get our daughter a backpack for preschool, but I am purchasing ours through a co-op.

RobynS
by Robyn on May. 29, 2013 at 1:03 PM

My kiddos are re-using this year's back packs in the fall. DD only went to school 2 mornings a week, so it's not as if hers got a lot of wear.

I do really like the little pull-along suitcases, though! ;)

Quoting PEEK05:

Those are very cute.  We have to get our daughter a backpack for preschool, but I am purchasing ours through a co-op.

PEEK05
by on May. 29, 2013 at 1:08 PM

Duh I am sooo out of it this morning.  This is for travel! How cool! We are going on vacation next year and will need to get our kids something like this for sure.  I will check out the sale and see if they are a good enough to deal to purchase now or if I should still wait. :)

Quoting RobynS:

My kiddos are re-using this year's back packs in the fall. DD only went to school 2 mornings a week, so it's not as if hers got a lot of wear.

Quoting PEEK05:

Marimaru
by on May. 29, 2013 at 1:35 PM

I have a love/hate relationship with that site.  I love a lot of the stuff on there, but when I put what I want in my cart, if I feel like it doesn't justify the shipping fee, I'll skip it.  I hauled in one weekend though, when I ordered on a Friday night and they told me I could place orders until Monday night for the same shipping fee, LOL.

auntangelofsix
by Silver Member on May. 29, 2013 at 1:45 PM
1 mom liked this
Awwww how cute.
RobynS
by Robyn on May. 29, 2013 at 2:52 PM

well they do have both--suitcases and backpacks. I'm sure some kids would use this kind of backpack for school, too. ;)

Quoting PEEK05:

Duh I am sooo out of it this morning.  This is for travel! How cool! We are going on vacation next year and will need to get our kids something like this for sure.  I will check out the sale and see if they are a good enough to deal to purchase now or if I should still wait. :)

Quoting RobynS:

Quoting PEEK05:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)