Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Advice Needed:

Posted by on May. 31, 2013 at 11:41 AM
  • 5 Replies

What do I do when I can't leave my sons side because all he does is scream and wants to be by my side I can't even go to the store with out him cryin how do I get him out of this????

by on May. 31, 2013 at 11:41 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
BlueJane
by on May. 31, 2013 at 12:08 PM
1 mom liked this
How old is he? Mine went through this stage too. It's tough. If he's small enough, get a baby carrier. Otherwise, does he like the stroller? Maybe he's mad he's on the floor. Sometimes I put my dd in her high chair so she can see things better.
Hope you get though it. It's a tough stage.
corrinacs
by on May. 31, 2013 at 12:37 PM
1 mom liked this

Its a tough age :?.  But the onyl way they are going to stop is through practice.  When they  get that way, it typically means they aer bored.  Have you taken him outside just to play?  That's what he needs :)

Taquella
by on May. 31, 2013 at 12:46 PM

He's 3 and yea he gets plenty of out side time my mom tells me it's because I spoiled him when he was a baby baby but now it's just to the point I can't do nothing with out him being attached to my hip.so To say!!! I'm afraid that when he start school there gonna kick him out because when I leave he just goes nuts!!!! Blue Jane what age did your lil one get out of that!!!!

Luvmy2babies22
by Platinum Member on May. 31, 2013 at 12:49 PM
1 mom liked this

My kids went thru that phase.  We always just left.  We calmly explained where we were going and when we would be back.  Kissed and hugged them and left.  They maybe cried for 5 mins max after we left and then were fine.  I had stuff to do so I never catered to it. 

Taquella
by on May. 31, 2013 at 12:53 PM

Yea that's how he is with my best friend he just to the point where he a stay with her and only cry a few min but my mom and my b.f is the only ones I can leave him with I can never find a sitter for him the way he is its hard 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)