Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

If this isn't a cry for friends, idk what is! :)

Posted by on May. 31, 2013 at 11:04 PM
  • 34 Replies
So yesterday, the hubby and i took the baby to the mall. We went into Old Navy and I left hubs and son looking at the mannequins and went browsing. He was playing with the dog manny and petting him, barking at it etc. He saw the little boy manny and runs over and grabs his hand and just stands there for a minute, hubby goes to pick him up to come find me but he doesn't wanna let go of the hand so he starts screaming and crying. I felt soo bad for him, cus he's 14 months and at that age where socialization is really important and he NEEDS friends. He's been showing signs a lot lately so i guess i really need to get on that!
by on May. 31, 2013 at 11:04 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
JulieBoyd
by on May. 31, 2013 at 11:20 PM
Bump!
JulieBoyd
by on May. 31, 2013 at 11:20 PM
Bump
JulieBoyd
by on May. 31, 2013 at 11:21 PM
Bump!
mommyofnoah208
by on May. 31, 2013 at 11:29 PM
Are there any local playgroups or story times?
JulieBoyd
by on May. 31, 2013 at 11:44 PM
I did a search and found a few storytime groups at the library, but he's soo active right now. Anytime i try to sit him down to read he won't sit still and he's all over the place. Lol sounds like a disaster waiting to happen

Quoting mommyofnoah208:

mommyofnoah208
by on Jun. 1, 2013 at 12:05 AM
Maybe a MOPS group or search cafemom groups for your area.
JulieBoyd
by on Jun. 1, 2013 at 12:07 AM
What is MOPS? And i'll try that thanks :)

Quoting mommyofnoah208:

Maybe a MOPS group or search cafemom groups for your area.

Luvmy2babies22
by Platinum Member on Jun. 1, 2013 at 12:15 AM
1 mom liked this
At our library story times, they are in a big room and the kids are free to move around. They will do a story and then a couple interactive songs and then maybe one more story before they say goodbye. Our story times are separated in age groups so if yours is too it'll be totally age appropriate.

Quoting JulieBoyd:

I did a search and found a few storytime groups at the library, but he's soo active right now. Anytime i try to sit him down to read he won't sit still and he's all over the place. Lol sounds like a disaster waiting to happen

Quoting mommyofnoah208:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JulieBoyd
by on Jun. 1, 2013 at 12:45 AM
Hmm...ok, maybe i'll try it then. Hopefully it works out. Thank you :)

Quoting Luvmy2babies22:

At our library story times, they are in a big room and the kids are free to move around. They will do a story and then a couple interactive songs and then maybe one more story before they say goodbye. Our story times are separated in age groups so if yours is too it'll be totally age appropriate.

Quoting JulieBoyd:

Quoting mommyofnoah208:

PEEK05
by on Jun. 1, 2013 at 2:18 AM

Awww join a MOMS Club!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)