Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I dont know what to do

Posted by on Jul. 2, 2013 at 1:54 PM
  • 3 Replies
I have a rare occurence right now, all 3 kids are out. (Well oldest is in her room reading) i dont know what to do. Relax and catch up on my shows, read, sleep, or finish my school work that has to all be done by midnight tonight. I havent had quiet time in forever and i really dont wanna waste it doing school work, even though i probably should. But i need to relax too. What would u ladies do?
by on Jul. 2, 2013 at 1:54 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
Becca8871
by on Jul. 2, 2013 at 2:01 PM
I would get done what you need while you can and if you finish early and still have quit time then relax ! That's what I would do .
andy88
by on Jul. 2, 2013 at 11:11 PM
I would split it. I would do a couple hours of homework, then watch a movie and relax. Then back to homework.

Quoting sahmw2010:

I have a rare occurence right now, all 3 kids are out. (Well oldest is in her room reading) i dont know what to do. Relax and catch up on my shows, read, sleep, or finish my school work that has to all be done by midnight tonight. I havent had quiet time in forever and i really dont wanna waste it doing school work, even though i probably should. But i need to relax too. What would u ladies do?

.Angelica.
by on Jul. 3, 2013 at 12:41 AM

i usually grab some ice cream and read some cafemom once I get my kids to sleep. LOL

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)