Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Nick Jr. at night......luckily my kids were out of the room!

Posted by on Jul. 2, 2013 at 11:15 PM
  • 49 Replies

By now we all know that Nick Jr. has switched to adult programming at night. We have switched to Disney Jr. for the most part when the kids do watch tv. I was busy getting things together for our day trip tomorrow and left the room and didn't realize Nick Jr. Mom or whatever they call it was on.  There was a comedian on talking about when he found out there was no Santa. Really? It was right after the children programming stopped.  Luckily my kids were out of the room and didn't hear it.  I just don't understand why they feel the need to put that on a kids channel.  Just had to vent :)

by on Jul. 2, 2013 at 11:15 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
goobersmom713
by on Jul. 2, 2013 at 11:24 PM
1 mom liked this
I agree. Right after we put the kids to bed it showed that the gremlins were going to showing this week. I'm 21 and I still freak out watching the gremlins
emeraldangel20
by on Jul. 2, 2013 at 11:25 PM
3 moms liked this
I'm assuming that they think children are probably in bed at that hour. they can air whatever they'd like.
.Angelica.
by on Jul. 3, 2013 at 12:40 AM

i don't have cable so it doesn't really bother me. but there are plenty of other channels with adult stuff on, I thought they created these preschool channels so that there would always be preschool shows on...

mommii1434
by New Member on Jul. 3, 2013 at 12:51 AM
3 moms liked this
That show airs at 6pm where i am!! we no longer watch nick for this reason. Disney is all they watch now
iansmommy9
by on Jul. 3, 2013 at 7:15 AM
1 mom liked this

I'm so affraid DS will see Sponge Bob that we don't even put it on Nick Jr. We stay on Disney, Disney Jr and Sprout.

whatmynameagain
by on Jul. 3, 2013 at 8:02 AM
1 mom liked this
That is so not right. Im a PBS mom myself
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
OBImomma
by on Jul. 3, 2013 at 8:27 AM
That's awful. My kids watch PBS or Netflix
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sahmw2010
by on Jul. 3, 2013 at 8:43 AM
1 mom liked this
Its mostly on disney JR here, but there are shows i record off nick JR. I record team oomi zoomie, dora and deigo, little bear, and backyardagains. Ill admit, the last 2 are just as much for me as it is for the kids. Lol
RheaF
by on Jul. 3, 2013 at 8:47 AM
We don't have cable anymore, but when we did, I knew when kids shows stopped and older kid/adult shows came on. I would be sure to switch it(if they were still watching that is).
KPJ
by Member on Jul. 3, 2013 at 9:09 AM
1 mom liked this
Agree!!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)