Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Toddlers & Preschoolers Toddlers & Preschoolers

Moms of toddler girls - dollhouse suggestion

Posted by on Jul. 5, 2013 at 8:53 PM
  • 10 Replies

DD will be 4 in a few weeks and I thought a dollhouse might be a fun idea.  I've seen a couple on craigslist but wanted to check with some of you for opinions.

Do you have a dollhouse for your dd?  If so, which one and would you recommend it?

by on Jul. 5, 2013 at 8:53 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
12yrmama
by on Jul. 5, 2013 at 9:31 PM

I got one for my 3 yr old last year. I got it at Toys R Us. 100$, and an off brand, all wood, type. Not made for any specific doll- so it works for all of them! Right now she keeps her Little People in it. But its big, three stories and about 4 ft tall. I love it. It was totally worth the money cause her baby sister now uses it too.

liss05
by Bronze Member on Jul. 5, 2013 at 9:50 PM

It's actually on my list of things to get her for Christmas this year there is a few on Etsy that I really like.

sophiesmom07
by Ruby Member on Jul. 5, 2013 at 10:05 PM
1 mom liked this

We have this one, Loving Family Dollhouse. I think it's perfect for a 4 year old. 

.Angelica.
by Angie on Jul. 5, 2013 at 11:43 PM

no dollhouses. yet. bump

TattedReader
by on Jul. 5, 2013 at 11:45 PM
this is almost exactly what I have for my 3 year old DD. She loves it.

Quoting sophiesmom07:

We have this one, Loving Family Dollhouse. I think it's perfect for a 4 year old. 

Luvmy2babies22
by Platinum Member on Jul. 6, 2013 at 12:44 AM

Thanks guys!!

Quoting TattedReader:

this is almost exactly what I have for my 3 year old DD. She loves it.

Quoting sophiesmom07:

tiredme
by on Jul. 6, 2013 at 1:32 AM

My dd has the You & Me Happy Family Dollhouse.  She loves it and it's small enough that it doesn't take up too much room, the only bad thing about it is that you have to put the stickers on it and they do not stay on.  We got it for her for Christmas and I set it up before I wrapped it (a couple days before Christmas) by the time she opened it all the stickers had fallen off.

ardiaxe
by Bronze Member on Jul. 6, 2013 at 2:08 AM
Quoting sophiesmom07:

I have this one for my 2.5 yr old and she loves it.
steffiecox
by on Jul. 6, 2013 at 2:54 AM
I haven't gotten dd a doll house yet. I was thinking about getting her one this year fo christmas. The closet thing she has too it is her Disney princess little people castle which she really loves to play with. She 2 1/2
whatmynameagain
by Bronze Member on Jul. 6, 2013 at 7:31 AM
My dds have a three story generic type wood dollhouse @4" tall made for dolls 12" or under. They love it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)