Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

how does it look. seat belt

Posted by on Jul. 13, 2013 at 10:59 AM
  • 4 Replies

Pics

How does the seat belt look on her?

by on Jul. 13, 2013 at 10:59 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
LAH2x
by Bronze Member on Jul. 13, 2013 at 11:22 AM

The headrest needs to come up to support her head, atleast so that the tops of her ears are below the top of the headrest. It looks to far off her shoulder, needs to be centered on her collarbone. I can't see lap fit, but that part needs to lay across the top of her thighs at the hip bones. How old and how much does she weigh? *I* would put her back in a highback booster.

bzzybeemomof3
by on Jul. 13, 2013 at 11:55 AM
I can't use a high back its not recommended in on a seat with built in headrest. I just never but the headrest up. She was just sitting in the seat for the pic. The lap belt is across her thighs ni worries there. I was just wondering about the shoulder belt. I thought it was to far across everyone else said it was fine.

See.our issue is she is going on a trip 7 ppl in the van and with her seat no one else can fit in proper and do their own belts up its to squished.

She.is 5 and just over 40lbs. 2 adults are in the bucket seat and 2 11 yr olds in the back row, with her seat we can only fit one other person back there and we need 3. I'm going to get a thingy that holds the strap better on her shoulder.

Quoting LAH2x:

The headrest needs to come up to support her head, atleast so that the tops of her ears are below the top of the headrest. It looks to far off her shoulder, needs to be centered on her collarbone. I can't see lap fit, but that part needs to lay across the top of her thighs at the hip bones. How old and how much does she weigh? *I* would put her back in a highback booster.

othermom
by Silver Member on Jul. 13, 2013 at 3:09 PM

It does need to fit closer to her shoulder, otherwise it looks pretty good.

bzzybeemomof3
by on Jul. 13, 2013 at 3:13 PM
Thanks. That what I thought.

Quoting othermom:

It does need to fit closer to her shoulder, otherwise it looks pretty good.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)