Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

preschool? day care? HELP babysitter?

Posted by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 11:18 AM
  • 0 Replies

ok so iam currently a single mom with a 2 1/2 year old daughter. I just started working a job that has a different schedule all the time I start as early as 8:00am and work sometimes till 9:30-10:00 usually 5 days a week. My mom and her great grandmother have been babysitting, but iam worried because at the end of august my mother wont be able to watch her because she returns to work at a highschool being an attendent to a little girl in a wheel chair and i worry because my daughters great grandmother is getting old and has health issues. I dont know what to do because my daughter isnt potty trained and didnt want her going with anyone untill she was able to go potty by herself. I am just a nervous wreck because i want to make sure she has special care and isnt around people that she doesnt know but i want her to be social as well. Ive always said ill never put her in day care, it seems like everyday theres something on the news that kids are getting hit or mistreated it sickens me. I feel like i may have to recruite another family member that I know well to watch her. anybody have advice or tips something to ease my worries? Help!

by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 11:18 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)