Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My 4 year old has 2 girlfriends I think....

Posted by   + Show Post

So my son has a little girl in his pre k class who he is all the time playing with and says is his friend. Well he is always saying she is really pretty and he "likes" her.

So today in the churches pre k "little church" he said that a little girl named Ava was there and that she was really pretty and that he wanted to play more with her lol. 

I asked him what Natalie from pre k would say and he just shrugged I think that it went over his head lol.

And so it begins I just wish that it didn't begin so quickly hes only 4.5 years old lol

by on Aug. 25, 2013 at 6:33 PM
Replies (11-18):
livindeadgirl
by Member on Aug. 26, 2013 at 9:58 AM

that is awesome! 

Quoting bzzybeemomof3:

My dd was 4 last year and in Kindergarten. She had many boyfriends, it was hilarious. lol

She said Parker was her her boyfriend but she was going to marry Tanner and then after she Marries Tanner she was going to marry Remington. lol So I asked her why she wanted to marry all these boys.

Her words " I really like parker, he has nice eyes. But Tanner has really nice lips" lol I almost died laughing. Then she go on to say " But I want Remington as my last Husband, cause he really like trains and superheros like me, and I like his hair its blonde like mine" lol

Kids are freaking awesome. lol So she is planning on getting married 3 times so far. lol Cant wait for school to start this year, lol

livindeadgirl
by Member on Aug. 26, 2013 at 10:00 AM

this was my sons first year to lol. I didn't even know that he was interested in girls yet... lol 

Quoting bhwrn1:

ah, yes, I remember this. my LO is at this age, wondering what school will bring this year

sophiesmom07
by Ruby Member on Aug. 26, 2013 at 10:47 AM

Lol, aww, that's sweet.  

corrinacs
by Platinum Member on Aug. 26, 2013 at 2:21 PM

My son had a "girlfriend" in Kindergarten, but itw asn't like that.  He usually plays with boys, but he really enjoyed playing with this one girl a lot!  He gives her hugs and stuff, but he also gives his male freinds hugs too.  He, too, says she's pretty.  I think he means it in a nice way LOL

livindeadgirl
by Member on Aug. 26, 2013 at 2:32 PM

lol they really do start young don't they? :P 

Quoting corrinacs:

My son had a "girlfriend" in Kindergarten, but itw asn't like that.  He usually plays with boys, but he really enjoyed playing with this one girl a lot!  He gives her hugs and stuff, but he also gives his male freinds hugs too.  He, too, says she's pretty.  I think he means it in a nice way LOL

SuthernBelleo0o
by on Aug. 26, 2013 at 2:59 PM

Lol. When my DS was in pre-k he had a little gf named iiler and she left him for his friend. He was so upset. In Kindergarten He had a gf named Sophia but he ended up missing a month of school, it was christmas holidays and he had his tonsils and adenoids removed right before then, well when he got back to school he found out she moved on to another boy because she got tired of waiting for him to come back.  In 1st grade He had a gf named Maria but again, He was out with another surger, his appendix this time, and she also got tired of waiting and moved on.. I told him it was time to give up on women till he got older lol

livindeadgirl
by Member on Aug. 26, 2013 at 6:09 PM

Lol he just cleared it up for me. He said that Natalie is not his girlfriend because she sits at the white table and he sits at the yellow table. He is now talking about a girl named Hayley.... he says that he can't remember what table she sits at but shes really really pretty. lmao. 

ChantalsMom
by on Aug. 26, 2013 at 8:39 PM
1 mom liked this

Aww, so cute...The Distinguished Gentleman!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)