Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Toddlers & Preschoolers Toddlers & Preschoolers

kindergarten classroom snack ideas

Posted by on Sep. 11, 2013 at 6:27 PM
  • 11 Replies

Has your child had this yet? If so or if you have had this what did you take? My daughter and I love making things at home but I am aware of allegies and safety so we sent these which included capri sun juice, apple sauce cup, gummy pouch, two pixie candy stix and a spoon in goodie bag with fun Happy snacking label:

by on Sep. 11, 2013 at 6:27 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Luvmy2babies22
by Platinum Member on Sep. 11, 2013 at 9:14 PM

we don't do group snacks in public school.  each child brings their own everyday.  in our private preschool we divy up snacks and items include:  popcorn, apple slices, veggie trays with dip/hummus, pita with hummus, small bagels with cream cheese, raisins, kale chips, seaweed, cheese sticks, goldfish crackres, etc.

WendyJR
by on Sep. 11, 2013 at 9:52 PM

DS's school provides snacks for them we do not have to take in snacks.

We are doing snacks for soccer though--we will probably just do fruit (apples/oranges/grapes etc).

sjump25
by Bronze Member on Sep. 11, 2013 at 10:04 PM

That's super cute.  My son just brings his own snack this year.  Last year he was assigned a day to bring them for the class and I was not that creative. lol.  They usually got animal crackers or something like that.

mommyto3bees
by on Sep. 11, 2013 at 10:06 PM

cute idea

mrsniebo
by Bronze Member on Sep. 11, 2013 at 10:36 PM
Cute! Due to nut and dairy allergies in DD's preschool class, we have to provide store bought healthy snacks (although we're allowed to send cupcakes on the birthday). I hope the no-sugar-added fruit snacks I found qualify as "healthy."
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sophiesmom07
by Ruby Member on Sep. 12, 2013 at 10:32 AM

Cute! We don't do group snacks. Each child has to bring their own. I send cheese sticks, cut up fruit, Goldfish, pretzels.. 

ScrChk23
by Bronze Member on Sep. 12, 2013 at 11:43 AM

We took granola bars

lil_mom2010
by Member on Sep. 12, 2013 at 11:47 AM

We provide our child's snack due to her allergies. 

emkirkley
by Silver Member on Sep. 12, 2013 at 9:26 PM

we are in public school and we send items in on rotation, I generally send juice boxes or capri suns or those tiny water bottles with ranch and cucumber and carrots, granola bars, or some sort of cheese cracker, ocassionally if the price is right I send a bag of cuties and ask for any leftover to be sent back in her lunch bag.

.Angelica.
by Angie on Sep. 13, 2013 at 1:58 AM

we are in charge of supplying snacks for only our children.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)