Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Toddlers & Preschoolers Toddlers & Preschoolers

Gifts for my 2 year old?? PIOG

Posted by on Sep. 11, 2013 at 7:32 PM
  • 12 Replies

My son will be 2 next month and I'm trying to get everything ready for his party and I want to do all the gifts in advance a bit.  So I'm wondering what kind of gifts you mom's think are good for a 2 year old boy.  I know I want to get him a trike, but what are some other good gifts for a decent price?  Right now it's only me so I cant afford anything that's too expensive because I want to get him a few things.  I like toys that will teach him things and help him learn.  Or anything that he can just have fun with.  Thanks in advance!!

by on Sep. 11, 2013 at 7:32 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
PEEK05
by on Sep. 11, 2013 at 7:45 PM
1 mom liked this

My 2 year old son is obsessed with trains.

preacherskid
by Bronze Member on Sep. 11, 2013 at 7:52 PM

Play doh.  Stacking blocks, foam puzzles (with smaller pieces), it kind of depends on where he is developmentally as far as learning toys.

preacherskid
by Bronze Member on Sep. 11, 2013 at 7:52 PM

I really like Melissa & Doug toys myself

WendyJR
by on Sep. 11, 2013 at 7:55 PM
Leapfrog makes pretty good educational toys. One of the kids favorite things is their bucket that has all the letters in it and you put them on the top and it tells you the sound.
(Sorry I'm mobile and can't make it clicky)

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00DCWM1N2
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
iansmommy9
by Silver Member on Sep. 11, 2013 at 7:57 PM

My son loved trains!  He also loved the bigger wood blocks.  They aren't cheap, but worth the investment imo.

cutestmom24
by Bronze Member on Sep. 12, 2013 at 8:43 AM
My daughter has vtech cell phone that she love.if i rember correctly it cost my $13 but i have seen them on sell at target for $10.it teaches the alphabet and numbers.
sophiesmom07
by on Sep. 12, 2013 at 9:53 AM

I think puzzles and books always make great gifts.  My son loves these Melissa and Doug extra large floor puzzles.  

mammabear413
by Bronze Member on Sep. 12, 2013 at 10:45 AM
My two year old loves hot wheels n trains there are sm tracks that aren't expensive , my son loves construction trucks he plays in dirt with. Caterpillar brand

What about golf set or tee ball set ? Some kinda of ball ?
auntangelofsix
by Silver Member on Sep. 12, 2013 at 12:55 PM
Bump
Lovemyangels88
by on Sep. 12, 2013 at 11:49 PM

I was thinking of getting him a tee ball set.  I think he would really like that :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN