Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Toddlers & Preschoolers Toddlers & Preschoolers

What did you all do today?

Posted by on Sep. 13, 2013 at 3:24 PM
  • 11 Replies

We're from the UK and the weather has been awful, but we decided we'd go out any way :) ... Ds is 22 months and he loved it. Lets see some pics of your fun

by on Sep. 13, 2013 at 3:24 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mrsniebo
by Bronze Member on Sep. 13, 2013 at 3:40 PM
It's only 12:30 here, so I've got the whole afternoon ahead of me. We don't have pictures, but DD is having her 3rd birthday party tomorrow, so I've been busy all week getting ready for that. DD got a swing set as a slightly early birthday present, so I've been watching her play on it and run around the yard as well. Now I'm hoping both she and 5 month old DS will take decent naps.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
storkradio193
by on Sep. 13, 2013 at 5:34 PM

We went to a park this morning, but that is about all.

sjump25
by Bronze Member on Sep. 13, 2013 at 5:48 PM
We spent all afternoon at the park. It's a beautiful day.
tamzinsmommy
by on Sep. 14, 2013 at 9:20 AM
I have a friend that is living in the UK right now (her husband was stationed there) and she said that the weather is horrible.

Quoting MagicMonkey:

We're from the UK and the weather has been awful, but we decided we'd go out any way :) ... Ds is 22 months and he loved it. Lets see some pics of your fun

tamzinsmommy
by on Sep. 14, 2013 at 9:21 AM
So far nothing yet its only 9:20 and she's still asleep. But we will be going outside eventually since it has finally stopped raining
M0M0F3B0YS82
by on Sep. 14, 2013 at 10:06 AM

Well its only 9am right now BUT ive done a load of clothes and now on 2nd load, swept and mopped floors, cleaned kitchen, got dinner thawing, and general pick up of the house (kids did it but i monitored), dishwasher loaded and going

Need to do some outside stuff but really dont want to today lol

OBImomma
by on Sep. 14, 2013 at 10:18 AM
Yesterday I cleaned the family room, living room, playroom and kitchen. I did 2 loads of laundry. Went grocery shopping and got some great deals. Took my oldest to school and picked him up. Played little people and dress up with my kids. And got their clothes ready for today.

Today we are going to the renisaince festival.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MagicMonkey
by Member on Sep. 14, 2013 at 11:04 AM

ooh, where abouts are they? The weather is AWFUL, another cold, rainy day for us here today, really bad when you have an active toddler lol

Quoting tamzinsmommy:

I have a friend that is living in the UK right now (her husband was stationed there) and she said that the weather is horrible.

Quoting MagicMonkey:

emkirkley
by Silver Member on Sep. 14, 2013 at 3:47 PM
Thusfar, we watched our 7th grader's cross country meet, planted cabbage, onions and lettuce for the fall, ate lunch, took naps and played on the trampoline..tonight the 7th grader has a church function, so I am not sure what the rest of us will do
tamzinsmommy
by on Sep. 17, 2013 at 1:24 PM
She's located in Thetford

Quoting MagicMonkey:

ooh, where abouts are they? The weather is AWFUL, another cold, rainy day for us here today, really bad when you have an active toddler lol

Quoting tamzinsmommy:

Quoting MagicMonkey:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN