Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Toddlers & Preschoolers Toddlers & Preschoolers

Halloween Costumes...

Posted by on Sep. 23, 2013 at 9:53 AM
  • 132 Replies

What are your kiddos wearing for Halloween? I usually prefer homemade costumes, but I'm very, very tempted to buy DS a costume from Zulily. He wants to be a ghostbuster (DD is going to be slimer) and we don't have anything he can wear that even remotely resembles a ghostbuster.

They have neat adult costumes, too! Some of them match the kid costumes--so you could have Daddy and Son both be Superman. Or Daddy as Batman and kiddo as Robin.

It's more than I would usually spend, but the prices on Zulily seem great compared to other places I've seen similar costumes.

by on Sep. 23, 2013 at 9:53 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Jaxsonsmama2009
by Member on Sep. 23, 2013 at 9:56 AM
My kids are being puppies. I really want my oldest to be Alice cooper but I don't think he'd leave a wig on
.Angelica.
by Angie on Sep. 23, 2013 at 9:59 AM

I don't even know if we are going to do anything on halloween. lol.

Cafe Kelly
by Head Admin on Sep. 23, 2013 at 10:10 AM

My daughter is being Sophia the First and my son is being a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle.

1st_time_mom789
by on Sep. 23, 2013 at 10:12 AM

DD is stuck between Doc McStuffins and a witch. I guess we shall see what she picks when we go to the Halloween store this week.

cc5112
by on Sep. 23, 2013 at 10:21 AM
1 mom liked this

My 16 month old son is going to dress up as Thing 2 fromThe Cat in the Hat.

Luvmy2babies22
by Platinum Member on Sep. 23, 2013 at 10:37 AM
1 mom liked this
My almost 7 year old wants to be a Three Musketeers (the soldier, not the candy!) My 4 year old wants to be Minnie Mouse
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
auntangelofsix
by Silver Member on Sep. 23, 2013 at 11:07 AM
I am not sure what my ds 1 11 yr old and my ds 2 20 month old is going to be..
mommy to two boys,
Tyler
Aug 9th,02
Jacob
dec 28,11
RobynS
by Robyn on Sep. 23, 2013 at 1:00 PM

I am SHOCKED that DD didn't ask to be Sophia the First. She LOVES that show. But she and DS played ghostbusters all summer and she's obsessed with Slimer, so... Slimer it is! LOL

Quoting Cafe Kelly:

My daughter is being Sophia the First and my son is being a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle.

RobynS
by Robyn on Sep. 23, 2013 at 1:01 PM

Oooh, Alice Cooper would be cool. I love it when it's something "outside the box." Every year it seems there are so many duplicates (power rangers, batman, etc)--I like the ones that stand out! :)

Quoting Jaxsonsmama2009:

My kids are being puppies. I really want my oldest to be Alice cooper but I don't think he'd leave a wig on

BLUMENSH9
by on Sep. 23, 2013 at 2:49 PM
2 moms liked this

IDK what we are going to do yet, we like to do family themes that are different. Last year we went at Little Red, Granny, and the Wolf in Granny's clothes. I'm going to a costume store in a couple of weeks so I will figure our costumes out then.

CafeMom Tickers
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN