Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Weather or Not?

Posted by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 11:14 AM
  • 53 Replies
1 mom liked this

Yes, that's a pun, not a typo! :)

What's your weather like right now? Last week was unseasonally warm--hot and humid (I love that!). Then, overnight, it dropped 30 degrees!! I hate that. Not just the cold, but the SUDDEN change.

So it's been chilly this week and I was worried b/c I had chosen a short sleeve shirt for DD's pre-school pictures (which are taken outside). But now I hear it's supposed to be 80º on picture day (this Friday).

Mother Nature, make up your mind!! LOL

sunsnowgirlsun

by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 11:14 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
CrystalYaris
by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 11:19 AM

It does that here all that time! I think mother nature has a case of dementia! lol

CrystalYaris
by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 11:21 AM

I'm in Tennesee, by the way. It was nice and warm last week and my son was going to daycare in shorts still. This week, he goes to daycare in pants and a long sleeve shirt and comes home in shorts =O

anon85
by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 11:41 AM

It is pretty chilli outside right now. I need a sweater to stand it but come afternnon it will be hot and humid. I hate when the weather is like this!

RobynS
by Robyn on Oct. 9, 2013 at 11:42 AM

Yes!

Quoting CrystalYaris:

It does that here all that time! I think mother nature has a case of dementia! lol

RobynS
by Robyn on Oct. 9, 2013 at 11:42 AM

I'm in Illinois. I have lots of family in Tennessee! Love it there. :)

Quoting CrystalYaris:

I'm in Tennesee, by the way. It was nice and warm last week and my son was going to daycare in shorts still. This week, he goes to daycare in pants and a long sleeve shirt and comes home in shorts =O

RobynS
by Robyn on Oct. 9, 2013 at 11:43 AM

We've had days where it was colder in the house than it was outside. I'd be in a sweater and freezing all day, then step out into the sunshine and go 'ahhhhh!!'

Quoting anon85:

It is pretty chilli outside right now. I need a sweater to stand it but come afternnon it will be hot and humid. I hate when the weather is like this!

anon85
by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 11:45 AM

I'm just not ready for it! I HATE cold weather, it's like I can never get warm enough. I am not looking forward to the winter months.

Quoting RobynS:

We've had days where it was colder in the house than it was outside. I'd be in a sweater and freezing all day, then step out into the sunshine and go 'ahhhhh!!'

Quoting anon85:

faeryfrog
by Member on Oct. 9, 2013 at 11:45 AM
We have a high of 64 today, low was 38.

We aren't supposed to get anymore days over 70, yay!
Uhura
by Member on Oct. 9, 2013 at 11:54 AM

Mildly cool, but otherwise nice. You'd need a jacket if you go out.

This past weekend, I wae wearing a sweater and my winter coat!

CafeMom Tickers CafeMom Tickers 

CafeMom TickersCafeMom Tickers

emkirkley
by Silver Member on Oct. 9, 2013 at 12:08 PM
in north Louisiana, weather is so fickle, yesterday was 50 when we woke, 78 at 430 pm, this morning was 53 but our high is supposed to be 85, I can't wait for Sunday when it's supposed to cool back to the 70s again
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)