Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

3 yr old girl and Christmas gifts?

Posted by on Nov. 3, 2013 at 7:12 AM
  • 40 Replies

I'm stumped.  My DD is 3 1/2, and I'm clueless on what to get her for Christmas this year.  I asked her what she wants Santa to bring her, and she just says a present with a toy inside, or a baby, puppy, and horse.  (The real ones, not toys.  Not happening, lol.)

What are you getting your 3 year old daughter for Christmas, Hanukkah, or whatever you celebrate?

by on Nov. 3, 2013 at 7:12 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
iansmommy9
by Silver Member on Nov. 3, 2013 at 8:53 AM

Does she like Sofia the First or Doc McStuffins?  Maybe some toys associated with characters she likes.

bpryce
by on Nov. 3, 2013 at 8:56 AM
I'm getting my 4yr old niece dress up items. I'm going to the Halloween store today (everything's on sale) and they have a whole wall of Mardi gras type items (colored boas, wigs, glasses, hats, necklaces, etc). Her granpa is getting her a dress up trunk, so im going to help fill it. I'm not sure if a 3.5 yr old would be interested in that or not though.
mem82
by Silver Member on Nov. 3, 2013 at 8:57 AM

My two year old is getting the Talking, Reading Violet from Leapfrog. It's gotten great reviews and looks cute. Does she have a favorite show? Does she like to play dress up?

mem82
by Silver Member on Nov. 3, 2013 at 8:58 AM
1 mom liked this

Now is a great time to buy a few princess dresses and crowns on sale from Halloween.

Paigesmommy78
by Bronze Member on Nov. 3, 2013 at 9:06 AM
I'm getting my DD a cabbage patch doll,Sofia the first talking doll, tea set, a ninja turtle play set ,a stroller and some small things and an outfit
.Angelica.
by Angie on Nov. 3, 2013 at 9:22 AM

my daughter will be 2 and we don't need anymore toys so i'll probably get her clothes and maybe a book.

Luvmy2babies22
by Platinum Member on Nov. 3, 2013 at 10:42 AM
Last year (she was 3.5) she got a bike, a HUGE blanket that she loves still, some books and I cant remember what else. The bike was the biggie.

She'll be 4.5 this Christmas and I have no clue what to get her.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
liss05
by Bronze Member on Nov. 3, 2013 at 2:10 PM

I have gotten her a few books, a doll car and a outfit for her AG doll and I am researching a wooden dollhouse for her Haven't found the "perfect" one yet.

mrsniebo
by Bronze Member on Nov. 3, 2013 at 3:03 PM
I'm stuck on ideas for my 3 yr old too. Her favorite thing lately has been making a "nest" with blankets and a cardboard box and reading books in it. She also likes art projects and jigsaw puzzles, so that may be a starting point.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mammabear413
by Bronze Member on Nov. 3, 2013 at 4:20 PM
Tea set , raido flyer scooter , they have little dogs that move like real ones , hmm
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)