Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Let's decorate the Christmas tree...

Posted by on Nov. 5, 2013 at 9:34 AM
  • 4 Replies

christmas treeThis is what my soon to be 3 yr old said this morning! She really understands the holidays this year. It all started with shopping we did this weekend. Then this morning she found a Roudolph book and asked to watch the movie which led to "hey can we get the tree from the attic and decorate it?!" It's so cute that she is so excited!! It's going to be a loooong wait though!!!

by on Nov. 5, 2013 at 9:34 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
corrinacs
by Platinum Member on Nov. 5, 2013 at 11:53 AM
1 mom liked this

OH NO!  That's the cutest darn thing.  That was Caden when he was 3.  He's still like that to this day :).  He wants his own little christmas tree :)

MaineMammax2
by Member on Nov. 5, 2013 at 12:15 PM

My husband and oldest daughter are just as excited, lol. My husband will put the tree up the day after Thanksgiving. I could wait a little because the girls like to redecorate it so much!! I love it whem the kids are just as excited as we are when they start to understand the holidays! The hard part is waiting to give them their gifts we already have gotten.

Quoting corrinacs:

OH NO!  That's the cutest darn thing.  That was Caden when he was 3.  He's still like that to this day :).  He wants his own little christmas tree :)

collinsmommy0
by Silver Member on Nov. 5, 2013 at 5:04 PM
1 mom liked this
Nice! We have Grammie visiting so we went to michaels & got Christmas art projects. He already decorated some of the ornaments - we'll send them back with Grammie so she can have them on her tree!
sophiesmom07
by Ruby Member on Nov. 5, 2013 at 5:58 PM
1 mom liked this

Lol, cute! We have been talking up Thanksgiving and making turkey crafts, watching Thanksgiving cartoons, but I'm sure both my kids will be super excited when we start doing Christmas stuff!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)