Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Toddlers & Preschoolers Toddlers & Preschoolers

What does your toddler do to drive you MAD!

Posted by on Nov. 7, 2013 at 10:04 AM
  • 83 Replies
4 moms liked this

I just picked up all the DVDs off the floor, like i do at least twice a day. It's not enough to pull them all off the shelf but my daughter has to take them all out of their boxes and all the disks all over the floor.. so i come in from washing dishes ,or whatever i may have been doing,  to about 50 DVDs all over my floor out of their box sets out of their cases with greasey baby hand prints all over them. DRIVES ME NUTS!!!

What do your toddlers routinely do that drives you crazy?

by on Nov. 7, 2013 at 10:04 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Mrseoc
by Member on Nov. 7, 2013 at 12:16 PM

nobody?

pumpkin1423
by on Nov. 7, 2013 at 2:44 PM
7 moms liked this

Ha ha. My son does the SAME thing with the games and DVD's. He hasn't figured out that the cases open yet but he takes everything off the shelves in a matter of seconds and then proceeds to stomp on all the boxes.

He also recently discovered that he can tip over his ball pit... dear lord, do I regret that purchase now.
While I'm cleaning up the DVD shelf, he dumps out the ball pit. While I am cleaning up the ball pit, he dumps out the duplo container. While I am cleaning the legos, he goes Godzilla-mode on his train set. It is my personal opinion that toddlers are tiny little tornadoes. You never know where they will strike next, but you can rest assured that there will be a wake of destruction that follows them.

Some days I just give up entirely and my husband comes home  to an astonishing mess and a very happy little boy.

Bertha21
by Member on Nov. 7, 2013 at 2:45 PM
3 moms liked this
when he refuses to sleep lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
gingermommy86
by Member on Nov. 7, 2013 at 2:47 PM
4 moms liked this
When she finds her wipes and pulls most of them out and stuffs them into the back of her trike!! Also she does the dvd thing too...
.LoveMy2Girls
by on Nov. 7, 2013 at 2:50 PM
3 moms liked this
My daughter just turned one, she does the same thing with dvd cases and game cases. She also has learned how to take the back off the remote and take the batteries out. But the thing that drives me crazy is her wanting to play in the toilet water....yuck!!!
owl0210
by Member on Nov. 7, 2013 at 3:20 PM
2 moms liked this
My son's 3.5 and pretty much drives me crazy daily when he doesn't listen to me. It's literally a battle over everything. Please tell me it gets better once they turn 4.
Mykatiemom
by on Nov. 7, 2013 at 3:38 PM
3 moms liked this

Yes the not listening makes me crazy. I have a 2 & 3 year old and neither one seems to be able to hear me.

Carriejust40
by on Nov. 7, 2013 at 3:43 PM
3 moms liked this

Hi Mrseoc

There is no no to the list!  Right now I am sitting at top of stairs waiting for my 2.5 year old to give up the fight and fall asleep.  She moved to a toddler bed about 5 weeks ago and still refuses to stay put.  I just caught her after having emptied the entre wardrobe in a heap on floor...

corrinacs
by Platinum Member on Nov. 7, 2013 at 4:53 PM

HA!

1. He gets up at night and plays with every....single....toy....he....owns!!!!!  And just leaves it there.  

2. He does this thing where he just is mad.  He doesn't know why, you don't know why....he's just mad and upset.

Mrseoc
by Member on Nov. 7, 2013 at 4:54 PM
1 mom liked this

mine throws tantrums for seemingly no reason. I had my husband come running up to check on us one time she was screaming and he could hear her outside, all i did was pluck her from the strircase and put her in the livingroom lol. Drama queen,

Quoting corrinacs:

HA!

1. He gets up at night and plays with every....single....toy....he....owns!!!!!  And just leaves it there.  

2. He does this thing where he just is mad.  He doesn't know why, you don't know why....he's just mad and upset.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)