Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Toddlers & Preschoolers Toddlers & Preschoolers

My son does the cutest thing IMO

Posted by on Nov. 8, 2013 at 6:50 PM
  • 13 Replies
He's 16 months and when he is curious about something new, he puts his nose to it. I was eating a lollipop and he just leaned in and poked the stick with his nose. I just loved it. Especially when he looked me in the eyes and just stared at me lol.

What cute things do your kids do? Please share
by on Nov. 8, 2013 at 6:50 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
sophiesmom07
by Ruby Member on Nov. 8, 2013 at 6:53 PM
1 mom liked this

Aww, that's cute. My 2 year old is obsessed with pumkins. He grabbed a little mandarin orange and he has been calling it pumpkin baby.  He hugs them and everything. :)

LukesMom83
by New Member on Nov. 8, 2013 at 7:11 PM
Aww so adorable. And very smart. A small orange looks like a baby pumpkin

Quoting sophiesmom07:

Aww, that's cute. My 2 year old is obsessed with pumkins. He grabbed a little mandarin orange and he has been calling it pumpkin baby.  He hugs them and everything. :)

teacherlady8
by on Nov. 8, 2013 at 11:33 PM
My 2 year old son just learned all about butterfly & Eskimo kisses. He comes up, says "nose," & leans forward with his nose to rub mine. So sweet!
.Angelica.
by Angie on Nov. 9, 2013 at 1:18 AM

That's funny! My daughter is 22 months and she loves to call people a turkey recently. No clue where she picked it up. but she'll randomly come up and say "You are a turkey!" then giggle. Or she likes to ask me "Are you daddy?" or insert any of my friends  names. she thinks it's pretty funny

bebe_ju-rah
by on Nov. 9, 2013 at 1:20 AM
My 9 month old ,"flies" when he wants to be picked up (he flaps his hands up and down)
corrinacs
by Platinum Member on Nov. 9, 2013 at 8:11 AM

That's so cute :).  The biggest thing Leo does right now is "play football".  He pretends to be tackled and rolls all over the ground haha.

LukesMom83
by New Member on Nov. 9, 2013 at 4:19 PM
Aww, my son does a little pincher motion with his hands while on his knees when he wants to be picked up

Quoting bebe_ju-rah:

My 9 month old ,"flies" when he wants to be picked up (he flaps his hands up and down)

melissa7283
by on Nov. 10, 2013 at 11:44 AM
So sweet !! My 2 1/2 yr old put his arm out makes noise like hes sword fighting n its so cute !! He loves sticks from trees. My 20 mth old says me- me whenever he wants a drink or something your eating . So cute n sweet !! I have two boys that are soooo handsome !!
JenniferMiller0
by Member on Nov. 11, 2013 at 12:04 AM

My son does so many cute things! I especially love it when he walks over to me and just lays his head in my lap. He doesn't usually want to be picked up when he does that thought...he just wants a little love from mommy before getting up and running away again.

LukesMom83
by New Member on Nov. 11, 2013 at 1:31 AM
1 mom liked this
How sweet. My son did that a few times and it melted my heart. I finally got a picture of it and my family went crazy over it

Quoting JenniferMiller0:

My son does so many cute things! I especially love it when he walks over to me and just lays his head in my lap. He doesn't usually want to be picked up when he does that thought...he just wants a little love from mommy before getting up and running away again.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)