Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Birthday party ideas!

Posted by on Nov. 13, 2013 at 4:39 PM
  • 8 Replies

My daughter is turning 2 on saturday I am throwing her a small party. I have decided to make cupcakes bt I really dont want to have ice cream. any ideas as to what to have instead?

by on Nov. 13, 2013 at 4:39 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
supermomwife09
by Member on Nov. 13, 2013 at 4:44 PM

for my son's 2nd birthday I just did some small sandwiches made cupcakes and had chips and dip and cookies and juices and waters..hope it helps

RKL10
by Member on Nov. 13, 2013 at 4:48 PM
You could get a tub of vanilla yougurt and freeze it my daughter does it and they won't know the difference. Maybe freeze it first like on a cookie sheet so it's easier possibly
.Angelica.
by Angie on Nov. 13, 2013 at 5:39 PM

i think just cupcakes is fine.

mskeeinmd
by Tikeetha on Nov. 14, 2013 at 9:10 AM

pizza, chicken fingers, fries, cupcakes and fruit will be fine.

VinVanMom
by Member on Nov. 15, 2013 at 12:52 AM

Pudding or jello

wonderstruck11
by on Nov. 15, 2013 at 1:10 AM

My DD is turning 2 on Saturday too!!! We are having a small party with just family. DD picked out cupcakes with purple icing and Superman ice cream. I also got chips and dip and some sodas.

MarylandMom123
by Member on Nov. 15, 2013 at 4:39 PM

When my daughter turned one, her party was from 4-6pm so we had snack-type foods instead of a real meal. Egg salad and tuna salad sandwiches on mini-rolls, fruit kebabs, and some chips/pretzels. I made carrot cake cupcakes with cream cheese frosting and we did not have ice cream. It was plenty of food! She'll be 2 in January and I will probably do the same sort of thing. Have fun!! :)

KLmomof2
by on Nov. 15, 2013 at 8:58 PM

cupcakes are just fine, no need to do icecream if you dont want!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)