Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Toddlers & Preschoolers Toddlers & Preschoolers

Are you getting their holiday pictures done?

Posted by on Nov. 14, 2013 at 7:17 PM
  • 55 Replies

I am almost prepared! last year I didn't have anything ready in time. Hoping to get their holiday pictures done soon. Maybe at JCP or Kiddie Kandids. Are you getting their holiday pictures done? Where do you usually have them done?

by on Nov. 14, 2013 at 7:17 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
collinsmommy0
by Silver Member on Nov. 14, 2013 at 11:36 PM
2 moms liked this
No. I almost did - groupon seems to have killer deals this time of year for photos. But DHs parents were visiting so I put both boys in red hooded sweatshirts and matching pants, we brought them to the back of our complex, & took pictures.
wonderstruck11
by on Nov. 15, 2013 at 12:14 AM
1 mom liked this

My mom is doing family pics on Sunday. Not sure where.
I have  friend that takes pics that said she will do DDs pics, but we don't know where yet. We are in Shawnee National Forrest, and there are tons of amazingly beautiful places to do a shoot.

Butterfly_xo
by Member on Nov. 15, 2013 at 12:50 AM
1 mom liked this

Yes we're getting holiday pictures done and I'm so excited (: Last year we made Christmas cards and sent them out to family. This year we're just taking professional pictures. We're thinking either JCP or Sears. We went to Sears for our first professional pictures and they did a great job ! 

bhwrn1
by on Nov. 15, 2013 at 5:47 AM

Maybe. I usually do, but my parents take them. I think I'll take them this year. I think my oldest might protest tho!

Mommy2Boys0900
by Bronze Member on Nov. 15, 2013 at 8:51 AM
I took both boys for holiday pictures one time. That was a few years ago (2010 I think). I regretted that I took them so close to the holidays only because it was so crowded and the wait was soooo long and my then almost 2 year old was not in the picture taking mood.
Now that he's older, I might take the boys this year.
ADBmom
by on Nov. 15, 2013 at 9:27 AM
1 mom liked this

I bought ugly christmas sweaters on etsy (that turned out to be cute, not ugly) and my sister is coming over to take some candid shots at home.  This will be our first attempt at a family picture.  When i was growing up, we always had it done... I want to start that tradition!

auntangelofsix
by Silver Member on Nov. 15, 2013 at 10:36 AM
No we are not doing any Holiday Pictures.
CrystalYaris
by on Nov. 15, 2013 at 10:44 AM
1 mom liked this

The first couple years, I've gone to Sears to get them done. Not this year since money it tight. I do plan on getting him dressed up nicely and doing my own. I am going to use a dark red backdrop and hang it up over the garage with a small tree. Quick and easy (if he can be still long enough lol)

mskeeinmd
by on Nov. 15, 2013 at 11:37 AM
1 mom liked this

Yep.  I use a professional photographer and we take fall photos and create holiday cards.

corrinacs
by on Nov. 15, 2013 at 12:27 PM

Yes :),  but I do mine at home usually in front of the tree (we will have to see what we will do this year).

I have my kid's shirts ready :).  They say "Santa's Team"...got them from Carter's :).

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN