Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Toddlers & Preschoolers Toddlers & Preschoolers

Learning apps for 3 year old...

Posted by on Dec. 17, 2013 at 10:51 AM
  • 12 Replies

I have a very busy 3 yo ds.  He has 2 older brother (15 and 7) so he wants to play games on the ipad/ipod all the time.  Any recomendations of certain learning apps?

by on Dec. 17, 2013 at 10:51 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
RobynS
by Robyn on Dec. 17, 2013 at 2:36 PM

We don't have any of those devices, so I don't know much about apps, but I'm sure there are some good ones out there, so here's a BUMP for ya! :)

.Angelica.
by Angie on Dec. 17, 2013 at 3:46 PM

i don't know of any apps. here's a bump though.

MamaSarah1104
by Member on Dec. 17, 2013 at 5:47 PM
My dd likes MeeGenius (Instant access to hundreds of e-books your little one will enjoy anywhere you go. Download now: http://bit.ly/11J5lOU ), Endless Alphabet, Gappys first words, Little People Market, Bob Books and Daniel Tiger
collinsmommy0
by Silver Member on Dec. 17, 2013 at 7:18 PM
Bugs & buttons
Any book - DS likes dr suess books and there's a monster at the end of this book 2
Pbs kids (mostly movies/tidbits from shows)

There's tons that teach ABCs, numbers, shapes, etc - just search for the topic & there's waaaay too many to choose from!
trfgirl56701
by Member on Dec. 18, 2013 at 9:39 AM

My 3 yo DS loves Monkey Preschool Lunchbox and The Itsy Bitsy Spider for the iPad (both cost a couple bucks for the full version but the trial version isn't bad). He also likes to play any puzzle games. 

momtodab
by Member on Dec. 18, 2013 at 2:53 PM

Leap pad 2! Then he will have his own ipad like thing and you can get learning apps on it. there all sell everywhere right now

djg0622
by Member on Dec. 18, 2013 at 2:57 PM
I have endless abc on my phone. My son loves it. Disney jr as well.
ScrChk23
by Bronze Member on Dec. 19, 2013 at 3:55 AM

A paint or drawing one.  He can change colors, make designs, and use his imagination.  You or his brothers can point out the colors to help him learn.

ScrChk23
by Bronze Member on Dec. 19, 2013 at 3:56 AM

I have an ABC reader for my son.  I haven't looked at it yet though.  It was a free download. 

ScrChk23
by Bronze Member on Dec. 19, 2013 at 3:57 AM

Thank you!  I will check these out as well.

Quoting MamaSarah1104: My dd likes MeeGenius (Instant access to hundreds of e-books your little one will enjoy anywhere you go. Download now: http://bit.ly/11J5lOU ), Endless Alphabet, Gappys first words, Little People Market, Bob Books and Daniel Tiger

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)