Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Toddlers & Preschoolers Toddlers & Preschoolers

Have they broken anything already?

Posted by on Dec. 28, 2013 at 12:15 PM
  • 28 Replies

My oldest got a Crayola Light Designer for Christmas.

Somehow the dog got the stylus pen that makes it work and chewed it up. I just emailed Crayola to see if we can get a replacement. I found review for the product where the person said they replaced their broken one no questions asked. I really hope they do because he never even played with it.

Have your kids broken or damaged any of their new toys?

by on Dec. 28, 2013 at 12:15 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
GhettoKoolAide
by Member on Dec. 28, 2013 at 12:37 PM
He's lost a puzzle piece to his Melissa and Doug puzzle. It's somewhere in the living room but I can't find it. Lol
iansmommy9
by Silver Member on Dec. 28, 2013 at 3:15 PM

Amazingly not yet.  The dog had his toys destroyed while I was playing Santa.  LOL

MaineMammax2
by Member on Dec. 28, 2013 at 6:18 PM
Unfortunately some of the gifts my girls got were so cheap they were broken when we opened them. My mom ordered stuff out of a catalog and meant well but it was all poor quality. We just said thank you and they played with what they could. My youngest also tried to get her Equestria girls doll to do a split and popped a leg off that we can not get to go back on! Funny enough one of the cheap dolls my mom got her was missing a leg too! She plays with the legs seperately , lol!
Luvmy2babies22
by Platinum Member on Dec. 28, 2013 at 6:57 PM
Yep! My 4 year old's nickname isn't "the destroyer" for nothing ;-) within 24 hours she had torn the Minnie mouse head off of one of her brand new slippers and broke one of her new tiaras.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
godsgirl26
by on Dec. 28, 2013 at 6:58 PM
No, not yet.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
maxswolfsuit
by on Dec. 28, 2013 at 7:32 PM

Quoting Luvmy2babies22: Yep! My 4 year old's nickname isn't "the destroyer" for nothing ;-) within 24 hours she had torn the Minnie mouse head off of one of her brand new slippers and broke one of her new tiaras.

LOL

That's what my six year old calls my three year old. 

He loves building things and can't count on his little brother to crash it all down as soon as he's done. 

maxswolfsuit
by on Dec. 28, 2013 at 7:35 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting MaineMammax2: Unfortunately some of the gifts my girls got were so cheap they were broken when we opened them. My mom ordered stuff out of a catalog and meant well but it was all poor quality. We just said thank you and they played with what they could. My youngest also tried to get her Equestria girls doll to do a split and popped a leg off that we can not get to go back on! Funny enough one of the cheap dolls my mom got her was missing a leg too! She plays with the legs seperately , lol!

Who would have thought that legs could be a toy themselves. LOL

I think I read a review about the Equestria Girl's legs coming off. I got one for my niece. Hope it still has two legs!

maxswolfsuit
by on Dec. 28, 2013 at 7:35 PM

Quoting GhettoKoolAide: He's lost a puzzle piece to his Melissa and Doug puzzle. It's somewhere in the living room but I can't find it. Lol

Hope it turns up!

auntangelofsix
by Silver Member on Dec. 28, 2013 at 8:34 PM
No not yet.
OBImomma
by on Dec. 28, 2013 at 8:38 PM
Um, I don't think they have. I could be wrong though
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN