Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Toddlers & Preschoolers Toddlers & Preschoolers

how does your toddler act at the denist?

Posted by on Jan. 30, 2014 at 4:06 PM
  • 46 Replies
I took dd to the denist today andshe refused to let te denist look at her teeth. She threw a tanturm. The denist was really good with her. She's a mother of a 2 year old also.
Since dd wasn't having it, the denist suggested we try aagin in a couple months so she doesn't fear going to the denist.

How does your toddler behave when taking a trip to the denist.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 30, 2014 at 4:06 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Luvmy2babies22
by Platinum Member on Jan. 30, 2014 at 4:10 PM
My kids have always done wonderfully at the dentist. My dentist has been my dentist since I was a toddler and he's fabulous with them.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
steffiecox
by Bronze Member on Jan. 30, 2014 at 4:12 PM
That's awesome. You're lucky your kids so so well

Quoting Luvmy2babies22: My kids have always done wonderfully at the dentist. My dentist has been my dentist since I was a toddler and he's fabulous with them.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
momofsunshine77
by Member on Jan. 30, 2014 at 4:13 PM
1 mom liked this

She loves it.  She asks when she gets to o again.  LOL

Alliegracesmom
by Member on Jan. 30, 2014 at 4:15 PM
We just had our first trip yesterday and she was a little scared but acted a big girl and went on back
Luvmy2babies22
by Platinum Member on Jan. 30, 2014 at 4:15 PM
Yeah it was weird because my oldest went thru a phase of screaming bloody murder at the pedi's office around 2 and the pedi never even does the shots or anything unpleasant. For some reason the dentist has never bothered him though.

Quoting steffiecox: That's awesome. You're lucky your kids so so well

Quoting Luvmy2babies22: My kids have always done wonderfully at the dentist. My dentist has been my dentist since I was a toddler and he's fabulous with them.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SouthernBiscuit
by Member on Jan. 30, 2014 at 4:15 PM
I took my dd with me to the dentist recently so she could watch me get a cleaning. She was really good. She is the type who has to really warm up to things for a while first. Hopefully, I can take her for her own appointment soon!
squeakers2
by Member on Jan. 30, 2014 at 4:17 PM
My 4 yr old daughter loves going to the dentist, however she was a little over 3 before we took her. My 7 yr old SS is harder than my daughter, but he started going at 2 and had to have multiple teeth removed not long after.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommaFruFru
by Silver Member on Jan. 30, 2014 at 4:41 PM
By boys all do fine. My youngest started going at 6mo though
momoftwogirls29
by Member on Jan. 30, 2014 at 5:03 PM
1 mom liked this
My daughter screams...but in a way I guess it's not all bad. Dentist can definitely see every tooth...lol
steffiecox
by Bronze Member on Jan. 30, 2014 at 5:50 PM
My dd got face down on the floor and wouldn't let the denist see her teeth. She didn't even want to be touched, not even by me and she's a mama's girl.

Quoting momoftwogirls29: My daughter screams...but in a way I guess it's not all bad. Dentist can definitely see every tooth...lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)