Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Toddlers & Preschoolers Toddlers & Preschoolers

I'm considering spending $100

Posted by on Mar. 7, 2014 at 11:19 PM
  • 26 Replies
At the baby sleep site (babysleepsite.com).

Anyone here ever use that service? They work with you to develop a personalized plan to help you and your young one get better sleep. I'm just so tired! $100 is a lot of money to me right now but I need rest and so does dd. She was a cranky zombie all day today, despite her nap being almost twice as long as normal. :(

Eta: I posted about the ongoing sleep problems we have been having. She's 20 months (nearing 21 months now) and we're all exhausted and I'm desperate. Nothing is working.
http://mobile.cafemom.com/group/preschool/forums/read/19707766/did_your_toddler_refuse_to_sleep
by on Mar. 7, 2014 at 11:19 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Luvmy2babies22
by Platinum Member on Mar. 8, 2014 at 12:11 AM

Thankfully I have been blessed with good sleepers.  My bff, however, use a sleep trainer when her first was a baby.  I can't remember how old and have no idea what tools she received but I believe she was happy with the service.  It was only a 1 or 2 time thing.

.Angelica.
by Angie on Mar. 8, 2014 at 7:15 AM

i don't think I'd spend that money. but my kids have never really had much trouble with sleep. how old is your daughter?

Stephw1110
by Member on Mar. 8, 2014 at 7:20 AM

How old is your child?

mariesmama
by on Mar. 8, 2014 at 8:03 AM

i got my daughter a room hepa filter,last night i deepcleaned her room then we set up her new twinbed she slept till 6am

ArmyWifey2013
by Member on Mar. 8, 2014 at 8:14 AM
my dd never had sleep isdues but even if this next one does I won't need a sleep trainers help I know techniques to raise a good sleeper and I start then early on
olivejuice2
by Member on Mar. 8, 2014 at 11:28 AM
She's almost 21 months and she's never been as good sleeper. I'm out of ideas.

Quoting .Angelica.:

i don't think I'd spend that money. but my kids have never really had much trouble with sleep. how old is your daughter?

olivejuice2
by Member on Mar. 8, 2014 at 11:29 AM
Our hepa filter in her room needs to be replaced, thanks for the reminder! :)

Quoting mariesmama:

i got my daughter a room hepa filter,last night i deepcleaned her room then we set up her new twinbed she slept till 6am

olivejuice2
by Member on Mar. 8, 2014 at 11:29 AM
Almost 21 months. Our issue has been going on for months.

Quoting Stephw1110:

How old is your child?

olivejuice2
by Member on Mar. 8, 2014 at 11:31 AM
That's great for you.

Nothing we've tried has worked. She's never been a great sleeper and for almost 3 months now she's been an absolutely horrible sleeper. I'm exhausted and desperate.

Quoting ArmyWifey2013: my dd never had sleep isdues but even if this next one does I won't need a sleep trainers help I know techniques to raise a good sleeper and I start then early on
RKL10
by Member on Mar. 8, 2014 at 11:33 AM
My daughter was the same way but now she only wakes up one time at night so things have gotten better thankfully good luck being sleepy is no fun does she fall asleep in the car ??
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)