Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Toddlers & Preschoolers Toddlers & Preschoolers

Water tables and climbers and swing sets and playhouses!

Posted by on Mar. 12, 2014 at 2:33 AM
  • 28 Replies
I'm looking at the water tables for Easter and the bigger items for second birthday. We will only get one of the large items but I have no clue which to get! Any suggestions in brands or certain sets that have held up that your kids love? I've read so any reviews idk what to pick, lol. Thank you!
by on Mar. 12, 2014 at 2:33 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Tatertot912
by Member on Mar. 12, 2014 at 2:42 AM
Bump!
gcstar42
by Bronze Member on Mar. 12, 2014 at 2:53 AM

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

We have a rainbow play system. My kids play on it quite a bit but honestly they love the trampoline even more. These are the only pictures I could find that sort of show what it looks like.
JTE11
by Bronze Member on Mar. 12, 2014 at 2:58 AM

I like the Step 2 adjustable sand and water table, it has two sides and each side has a drain and plug so if you want to use both sides for water or for sand you can, and it will still drain out well. (Or one for each, of course). And it has a lid that keeps it covered when not in use.

(Not my kid, BTW, it was a Google search photo)

Last summer we got DD (then 2) a Little Tykes Imagine Sounds playhouse and it's one of her favorite things.It has a telephone that dials and talks, and has a doorbell that rings and it makes other sounds that she finds fun. It also has a pretend stove where she "cooks" mud pies and things.  As for swing sets, we built our own so maybe someone else will have a suggestion for that.

Tatertot912
by Member on Mar. 12, 2014 at 3:48 AM
That is a nice swing set! I wish we had room for something that big. Is it more for 5+year olds!

Quoting gcstar42:

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

We have a rainbow play system. My kids play on it quite a bit but honestly they love the trampoline even more. These are the only pictures I could find that sort of show what it looks like.
Tatertot912
by Member on Mar. 12, 2014 at 3:49 AM
Where did you get the playhouse? Is the water taxable pretty sturdy too?

Quoting JTE11:

I like the Step 2 adjustable sand and water table, it has two sides and each side has a drain and plug so if you want to use both sides for water or for sand you can, and it will still drain out well. (Or one for each, of course). And it has a lid that keeps it covered when not in use.

(Not my kid, BTW, it was a Google search photo)

Last summer we got DD (then 2) a Little Tykes Imagine Sounds playhouse and it's one of her favorite things.It has a telephone that dials and talks, and has a doorbell that rings and it makes other sounds that she finds fun. It also has a pretend stove where she "cooks" mud pies and things.  As for swing sets, we built our own so maybe someone else will have a suggestion for that.

gcstar42
by Bronze Member on Mar. 12, 2014 at 10:09 AM
My kids are 7, 6, and 4. The girls in the pic are my 4 yr old, another 4 yr old, two 3 yr olds, and a one yr old. All but the 1 yr old play on it regularly with no problems. The 1 yr old mostly just swings.

Quoting Tatertot912: That is a nice swing set! I wish we had room for something that big. Is it more for 5+year olds!

Quoting gcstar42:

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

auntangelofsix
by Bronze Member on Mar. 12, 2014 at 10:19 AM
Bump
GhettoKoolAide
by Member on Mar. 12, 2014 at 10:22 AM
I just use a tote that goes under the bed as a water table and a old stump to sit it on.

I have no clue about climbers as he is getting one until the summer.
mem82
by Silver Member on Mar. 12, 2014 at 3:52 PM

We have a large wooden swingset/fort thing.

JasonsMom2007
by Silver Member on Mar. 12, 2014 at 3:56 PM
We built our kids a playhouse that has a slide coming from the top. Their absolute favorite thing is the sandbox.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)