Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mommy, I Have Eyebrows!

Posted by on Mar. 12, 2014 at 7:46 PM
  • 6 Replies

Last night at dinner, DS who is 3 1/2 looked at me and asked, "What's that on your face...by your lip?"  When we couldn't figure out what he was talking about, I asked him to point to it.  It was my eyebrows.  I informed him he had them too.  He didn't believe me and as soon as he was done with dinner, he ran into the bathroom and began yelling, "Mommy, Daddy--I have eyebrows.  LOOK WHAT THEY CAN DO!"  (He was moving them).

What cute or humorous discoveries have your preschoolers made?

by on Mar. 12, 2014 at 7:46 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
maxswolfsuit
by on Mar. 12, 2014 at 8:43 PM
1 mom liked this

LOL

That's funny. 

My three year old is convinced I am pooping every time I use the rest room. I've explained that mommies sit to pee but he's not buying it. LOL

M0M0F3B0YS82
by on Mar. 12, 2014 at 9:01 PM
Lol that is awesome, well my now 10 yr old did this.. We moved here from Nevada (dry heat) and so he was running around the yard and started to freak and he said "mom mom something's wrong I'm leaking where's it coming from and what is it?" He was sweating lol
My 3yr old has allergies and his eyes were watering and came to me freaking out that his eyes are leaking and will dry up lol
.Angelica.
by on Mar. 12, 2014 at 9:32 PM

LOL by your lip?? Kids are so weird.

iansmommy9
by on Mar. 13, 2014 at 7:59 PM

LOL..Too funny

Quoting M0M0F3B0YS82: Lol that is awesome, well my now 10 yr old did this.. We moved here from Nevada (dry heat) and so he was running around the yard and started to freak and he said "mom mom something's wrong I'm leaking where's it coming from and what is it?" He was sweating lol My 3yr old has allergies and his eyes were watering and came to me freaking out that his eyes are leaking and will dry up lol

iansmommy9
by on Mar. 13, 2014 at 7:59 PM

Yep, I know where you're coming from on this one...

Quoting maxswolfsuit:

LOL

That's funny. 

My three year old is convinced I am pooping every time I use the rest room. I've explained that mommies sit to pee but he's not buying it. LOL

sophiesmom07
by on Mar. 14, 2014 at 8:51 AM
1 mom liked this

Lol, that's pretty funny!   Nothing big, but my 3 year old just learned how to make happy faces that he calls ghosts, lol. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)